Tree of Savior Forum

Rank Reset erasing the "Class EXP Recovery Card"

Months ago a friend of mine claimed that he used Rank Reset and didn’t receive the card to get the class exp of his last rank back (Class EXP Recovery Card). He opened tons of tickets, but always received automatic messages until he quit.

Today I probably found out how it bugged to him, and to a lot of other people. And here is what happened:
I went back my last class to turn into Inquisitor and be eligible to the Rank Resets’ event. So after I turn into Inquisitor I just used the Rank Reset. Minutes later I found out that I didn’t receive the “Class EXP Recovery Card”, I’m 390/1 with 0% right now.

The possibilities are:
-If you use the function of reset your last class, there is a chance you don’t receive the Class EXP Recovery Card";
OR
-If you use the function of reset your last class and use a Rank Reset after, it erases your Class EXP Recovery Card you didn’t use.

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 03 November 2018, about 01h30 BRT

Server Name: Silute

Team Name: Sorenso

Character Name: Purple

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Click at Advencement Info (Between “Tackle Box” and “Character Information”);
  2. Choose a class that can receive a Rank Reset;
  3. Talk to the Balance Update Reset Helper to get the Rank Reset;
  4. Use the Rank Reset.

Screenshots / Video :

You don’t really get the class expof your last rank if you class resetting means you used the one from the rank windows, aka “rolling back 1 class”.

I assume you reverted to Inqui to get the class resets. That’s how it really works mate, atleast for me and the knowledge of my guild.

So no, as a drawback of getting those rank resets we have to work for a new 15 levels. Yeah I know that sucks.

2 Likes

^ what he said. What you experienced was expected behavior.

If you rank down (e.g. from r10 to r9), you will lose the class exp you acquired on the last rank you had (r10). Using rank reset doesn’t do anything to restore that lost class exp.

It has always been like this since the rank down option became available.

1 Like

If you rollback FROM R10 TO R9, you will lose all your class exp from R10.

If you used the rank reset voucher at R10, you will get all your class exp at R10.

1 Like

This is so nonsense, guys…
The friend I was talking about answered me today and said it too: if I use the reroll, I lost the class EXP. He lost just using the Rank Reset.

Well… It will be hard.

Thank you

Yeah, abusing an oversight by ranking down to a class that gets resets, in order to get a full rank reset is nonsense.

You also can only do it once per character, ever, so I hope it was worth it.