Tree of Savior Forum

Rank order for Pyro 3 Linker 3 Sage

So, I wanto to follow this build I saw the other day, wich focus on Pyro-linker-Sage sinergies.

Problem is, I don’t really like the idea of getting linker so late, because I’m afraid I’ll grow bored of only having pyro skills by then. So I’m asking you guys what other order of circles I could do.

Something like Wiz > Pyro> Linker> Pyro> Linker> Pyro> Linker > Sage?

Or maybe Wiz> Pyro > Linker> Pyroc3 >Linker c3> Sage, to maximize damage?

On a different note, I’m wondering how many points should I put into Hell’s Breath( for the fireball combo) and Fire Pillar?

Thanks!

IMHO, Wiz1 > Pyro1 > Pyro2 > Link1 > Link2 > Pyro3 > Link3 > Sage

you’ll be able to use Agny at Lv. 120 so its okay if you get Pyro3 skills a bit late.

I think JP Lv.5 is enough until you reach Rank 5.

no problem for that, especially nowadays headgear scroll, blue gem, arde give a lot huge dmg early stage and pyro1 enough.

until rank5 get agny to utilize the hit count power.

with agny and linker, i dont think u need hellbreathe, take 1 enough for pushback effect.

i suggest skills:
15 fireballs
15 firewalls
10 firepillar
1 hellbreath
4 flameground

Thanks Guys, I really needed the advice. I’m switching flame ground for enchant fire for a more smooth leveling with auto attacking with buffs and cafrisun too! I will go pyro 2 before switching to linker, i guess, but I sure will be eager for JP and HK!

I’d personally do as follows :
Fireball 15
Firewall 14
Fire Pillar 9
Hell Breath 5 (I read the debuff procs better w/ higher skill level)
Flame Ground 1
Enchant Fire 1

Have a glove slotted w/ :
Desmodus Gem for Firewall ( > 15)
Desert Chupacabra Gem for Fire Pillar ( > Lv 10)

As for the rank order, i’d :
Wiz1 Pyro Linker Linker2 Pyro2 Linker3 Pyro3 Sage

It doesnt matter much anyway since Link1 is already a decent enabler in dungeon parties. The reason i picked linker2 before pyro2 is because agni patch still hasnt reach the server i’m in and link 2 is more usefull for siauliai due to that (Longer links). If yours already have agni, then you should prioritize pyro circles…

Dont firepillard lv 9 the aoe increase each 5 Lv and the extra zone at lv 10 is quite nice.

Hellbreath debuff is something around (( 1% * Hellbreath LV ) Hit)

For those who don’t know, hellbreath can apply a debuff that increase firedamage by 50% for 5 sec the debuff is apply on everything when it proc.
Overall the change are quite low.

There other viable build that use pyro whitout necesery going full linker or pyro3 (Linker is amazing for sure for fireball link combo)
Anyway for exemple i’m a pyro3>Chrono3 (Could be pyro2>Linker>Chrono3)
Offer both support and dps, Pass is alway welcome, Stop = easy setup for boss or just for mob (also ground spell like flamewall/flaground etc… hurt them while stopped)

Hence why i listed the glove gems for the pyro, due to almost no good stat gems for wizards :

Desmodus Gem for Firewall ( > 15)
Desert Chupacabra Gem for Fire Pillar ( > Lv 10)

Because of how linkball works, IMHO it would be better to go wiz1-pyro1-link2-x-x-x-sage. There was this thread that explained how [fireball] interacts with [joint penalty].

any order should work

just take pyro3 at rank5-6 or before (not 7)

take linker3 at rank7 and max main skill (15joint 15hangman 1chain)

linker make dungeon easier (maximize lving speed with 5stack cookie)

while pyro use a lot of skill point more than linker that save 5-10 point for next circle