Tree of Savior Forum

Rank "9" options for fencer

to be honest, there isnt really much choice at all …

my base build being sw3 pel1 corsair fencer3

i was thinking going corsair 2 for DWA and hexen dopper - more dps?
OR
going shinboi for cloned kunais and double slashes (more dps) and stealth (for pvp…)
OR
matador 1 - seems pretty lackluster tbh…

what are your choices fellow fencers? :slight_smile:

I want to go shinobi on my fencer: Sw3 - High 2 - Fencer 3 - Shinobi. That way I’d have usual Fencer gameplay + some extra burst with clones + Crown/Moulinet and Double Slashes.

Howerer, if I’m being honest here, I’m not sure I’ll have enough patience to do shinobi quest for that char, simply because I don’t see much use out of it. That said, I’ll likely end up with Matador 1 for some damage increase, extra damage skills and a taunt.

EDIT: That’s basically the same build I resetted my corsair 3 - shinobi to, just change Fencer 3 for Doppel 3. I guess doppel and fencer were on the same “no way to progress, pick shinobi” boat.

1 Like

Shinobi for now imho for that burst. I’m staying Mata 1 for awhile just to test things out. I might personally stay Matador 2 once all the changes hit since those changes make many builds viable in Matador 2 and people forget you can put a shinobi 1 in there as well.

now im kinda interested in this build right now

I m sure most of you guys might have seen the video already.

Sw3 High2(main dps) Fen1(for lunge debuff, coquill debuff and sept as dps spell) Shino (for more burst with cloned moulinet, kunai, double slash) and ending with matador c2 (for more dps from crit buffs and Faena)

or should i switch out fencer for some other things in that build? ie. corsair for utility and maybe pvp stuff

Fencer 1 also provides the attribute rapier mastery: aggression for 9% extra pierce damage on skills. I don’t think there’s anything better than fencer 1 because of debuffs + attribute.

1 Like