Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 9 Doppelnobi Path

Which path will be better for a Doppel3-Shinobi build?

SW3-HL2-Doppel3-Shinobi

vs.

SW1-HL3-Barb1-Doppel3-Shinobi

My guesses: The SW3 build initially looks very strong due to Double Slash, but it’s missing Cleave. This isn’t as big of a problem right now since the Doppel big skills (Zornhau, Zucken, Redel) multihits are kind of glitched where the % damage increase isn’t as effective. But they will fix it and Cleave’s effect will be a lot more noticeable.

What do you think? Also, can any of the Doppel-nobi variants compete with a rank 9 Murmnobi?

1 Like

Im torn between those 2 builds as well.

If you do the math tho. 3x double shash at level 5 (608% total mod) is 1824% mod in one skill. Now x 5 due to shinobi, you are looking at 9120% mod. Now we would have to do the math, how much does Cleave add to Doppel3 skills mod to figure out if it outtrumps that 9120% mod. I havent done the math on it, because theres so much to take into consideration ( how the cooldowns line up, what about the crit rate bonus from cleave`?)

We also cannot forget that we lose Skull swing and Vslash, which are both very very helpful and powerful skills. So i think it needs manual testing how good it is vs another and how it performs vs Murmnobi.

Shinobi’s Bunshin actually multiplies the damage of eligible skills by roughly 6x - from 5 clones and yourself. The catch is that buffs don’t apply to clones (e.g. DoV), BUT Glass Mole and debuffs do (Cleave, Zwerchhau). So you can do Zwerchhau-Double Slash for roughly 608%x3x6x1.8 = 19699.2% damage on non-plate enemies, and that’s before counting Glass Mole.

The rotations also lines up very well. You get a massive burst every 50 seconds (when Bunshin comes back up) - and the shop SP pots have a cooldown of 45 seconds so you can use Glass Mole for each burst. Each 3rd Zornhau is 45s apart and each 2nd Redel is 50s apart, so you can fit those into the burst windows too.

I’ve tested so far and the char takes too much damage with leather and drain so much mana on bursting, so sad :sad:
Also only skill that works with Shinobi is Moulinet so clones looks bad so far.

Swordsman: Thrust, Bash, Pommel Beat, and Double Slash
Peltasta: Umbo Blow and Rim Blow
Highlander: Crown and Moulinet
Hoplite: Synchro Thrusting
Rodelero: Shield Bash and Shooting Star

1 Like

What would be the stat build for Doppelnobi??

Have at least 200 STR for accuracy, rest is preference between STR and DEX (although 120 DEX is a good starting point to get decent speed for the attack speed skills like Moulinet).

After testing the two builds, here are my thoughts:

SW3 has better single target dps before the multihit skills are fixed, but HL3 is much more well rounded. After the multihit skill fix, they should do similar single target dps.

• HL3 is better on mobile bosses since less of your damage comes from clones (which requires stricter positioning).
  • HL3 is better for plate armored enemies, since SW3’s only debuff is Zwerchhau, and that doesn’t work on plate.
  • HL3 is much faster for low HP bosses, since you don’t need to summon clones; you can just do the r8 Doppel combo, which should kill the boss if you have a decent weapon.
  • HL3 is much better for AoE/trash mob clearing. Having access to Cleave, which you can combo with Cyclone, a stronger Skyliner, or the doppel skills.
  • HL3 has Vertical Slash, which will hit HARD on world bosses with debuffs flying around.
2 Likes