Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 new meta build guesses

I’m building that exact one right now. Also Wiz3/Kino3/Warlock2+.

1 Like

Cryo1 Kino3 Chrono3 for PvP

or this
wiz3 ele3 chrono2 (chrono3 at rank 9)

do u think Raise has synergy with Meteor / Rune of Destruction at pvp??
can u hit enemy under Raise state with meteor or RoD??

i like this Idea maybe i will follow it.

@siryal2110

@lexiano1802

You should actualy avoid Elementalist for now, it has too little base damage to stay relevant at high mdef mob grinding, which is pretty common in 290+ dungeons.

Also the hard part of level 315 dungeon is all about 2k+ mdef mobs that FLY.

Cryo 3 or Linker 2 > Chrono 3

Wiz 3 > Linker 3 > Warlock 2

Wiz > Pyro 2/3 > Linker 2/3 > ? > ? > Sage

are probably the best builds PvE wise.

Anything with Kino 3 > Sage, if possible also Warlock, is pretty good at PvP.

If we use W3>Ele3>linker>FF is a good idea because have many synergies because linker fix right with electrocute , ff and w3 and W3 give quick cast usefull for damage AMD with the coming poison atribute of FF is more power and sustain.

All Elementalists skills have low Base damage and you are going to hit 1~1000 even with very good gear and attributes.

Don’t take Linker for Rank 7, take it at R4 and more circles of it or something else after that.

Wiz 3 > Linker 2/3 > Thauma 1/0 > FF 2 is pretty good.

If all you want is ET then I guess Elememe would be fine, not sure about 20F+ though

Wait wait… Out of topic…

Question :
Can u roll flying monster with rolling snow cryo3 into Frost cloud??? Do they still get damage???

No flying mob is hit by Frost Cloud, never heard of Snow Rolling cutting that effect off and have never seen it tested, most likely not.

So right now there is no build for solo think as wizard? i feel like wizard need many think for get a nice PVE DPS , just W3>Link3>FF2/WL2 there is not so much variant for a decent DPS :C i feel sad because i want ice DPS build, im rll bad support.

Wizard is Linker and Chrono right now, everything else is not good enough to compete with DD classes PvE-wise.

Looks like we got imc’d haha Tree of Rerolls

hello,if i want to make a build focus for earth tower 1-40F and be a replacement for wiz3 ele3 wl, which is better:

wiz3-link2-pyro3
wiz3-pyro3-warlock2

if you have another suggestion please write it also,thank you.

Ps: does igni has any info will be nerfed?because it is to op

elememes are still the best if you have a lot of silver to invest on good weapons.

thanks for your reply, but from the video above i see that lv 245 pyro can reach 20-30k easily

that is pre nerf damage. right now i believe it doesnt hit that high anymore.

Wiz -> Pyro -> Pyro -> Kino -> Kino -> Kino -> Warlock -> Sage

My guess.

At the moment it is (on Fedi):

• New DPS Meta for Wizard:
    Abandon Wizard altogether. Reason is that you need more than 2 buttons now to be successful as DPS Wizard (Linker + Warlock/FF). That’s not suitable for all those dumb copy+paste Wizards so they reroll.
  • Future Wizard guess:
    Probably many will reroll into Pyro 3 - Chrono 3 - Sage soon. With agni this deals huge damage and you still have the whole Chrono support. Of course you deal no damage against high mdef creeps but this is why there is Chrono and Sage for support. But this is also more than 2 buttons so probably Wizards will mostly die out.

Most people are PVE Wise rerolling into PD2 right now until they realize that also this is harder to play than Quickcast + Frostcloud. Well duh. The only way left for the meta golems is to reroll into Doppel, Dragoon or Fencer but this implies a whole gear shift. RIP.

1 Like

thanks for all the information, the video that i mention was https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY2HDluXGG4

currently in TOS INA that im playing still rank 7, so i have a long time to reroll to be another wizard build. My ET team now already have cryo chrono,dievpriest,SR,and 2 ele3wl. which wizard build be the best combo for that team that can pass solmiki? we know that JP can be scrolled and agni necklace still op in that video. Thank you :slight_smile:

I got PD 1 and love it, it’s hard to play but if you can get used to it, I can barely imagine PD 2 + Agni.

Wizards are: Chrono 3, Linker 2/3, Elememe 3. Even Elememe is facing troubles so basicaly Wizards are not DPS anymore.

1 Like