Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

Not rank 8 video (per request, new item pyrokino charmander damage) at Siaulai :

1 Like

Holy hotwheels

2 Likes

You may see her using the pole clearly, her latest vid:

1 Like

@greyhiem

Finally there’s a video of Circling + Homing Arrows vs higher lvl mobs.

Looks like its limited to only 5 hits, unlike magic missiles sadly.

BTW, do you know if higher lvl of homing arrow gets more hits? or is it fixed at 5 arrows?

1 Like

What are the starting costs for attributes for Plague Doctor C2?

all the new attributes are around 800k

Archer2QS3Reiter3 Solo dungeon 290

Thanks alot greyhiem

1 Like

Miko + Fencer 2-man LV290 dungeon

1 Like

Circling and punji combo still working:

I have discovered I have been seriously blocked from kr (many thanks for your pm). I will try to fix this some day and return. Thank you everyone for your contributions.

Please feel free to post videos in this thread.
Normal format for youtube: TOS year month day
For example TOS 2016 10 10

You could search for TOS + class names, item names, too.
Example for some popular pm questions, you may search:
필드 보스 => fieldboss/worldboss
아그니 네클리스 => agni necklace,
도펠죌트너 => Doppelsoeldner, 펜서 => fencer, 드라군 => Dragoon, 무르밀로 => murmillo
메르겐 => mergen, 무녀 => miko, 인챈터 => enchanter, etc.
Or use skill names: 인챈트 라이트닝 => enchant lightning, example.
More specifics: skill name + AoE attack ratio, example.
광역 공격 비율 => AoE attack ratio, for example 광역 공격 비율3 = 3 AoE attack ratio.

2 Likes

No, I cannot verify if hitcount increases per level. I have only seen amount of target = equal to AoE ratio for this skill. The animation will always show more arrows (but this cannot indicate hitcount).

@imperidal
Please use this to check prices, I have selected plague doc for you:
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/attributes?cls=Char4_14&f=1
패시브 스킬, 플레이그닥터
Attributes, plague doctor

Had never seen that punji thing… wow!

1 Like

You need this attribute for Punji stake (you may do it without circling too). However it is difficult to use punji (cast time is long). She uses pavise + scout invisible to distract mobs before casting punji stakes.

Ahh ok makes sense…

You know grey, ive been cheking Falcon 3 now, i just like to learn classes i get interested in… And the point is… it seems promissing but theres really not a single video that suggests its strenghts or sinergies … theres only that one where he kills 250k hp mobs in seconds without doing nothing (cant even tell what he uses), it seems like caltrops but cant tell… and also it doesnt work the way normal caltrops do… not sure what happens there…

What came to my mind its the obvious that it will sinergize with QS3 because it will expand the physical damage and turn it aoe with circling and also aiming might (and i want to know if this is actually how it works) also do something like this to you normal atack, since it increases mob hitbox… but again, cant really tell if its actually decent or not…

Do we have anything else on that recently grey? Any actual godly falcon 3 wrecking?

Thanks

EDIT: The video i was talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su_NClY6x1Y&feature=youtu.be

@greyhiem

Hunter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi6sbjk4bp4 (What the heck?)

Falcon3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBKswD64itg (Impressive? EDIT: Likely Bug)

Falcon1-2-3 is a support/CC class, the damage is not high unless your other circle damage has great synergy.

Falconer3 & QS3 caltrop-aiming combo (likely bug):

Please note, you need:

• a flying mob or boss
  • a ground mob
  • Aiming hitbox enlarged on the flying mob

How to replicate:

1. Throw caltrop
  2. Caltrops will deal damage until the hit registers on the mob
  3. Caltrops detect flying mob hitbox on the ground due to aiming (aiming circle is expanded on the ground) -> but flying mob HP cannot be decreased (caltrops cannot hit flying)
  4. Caltrops will trigger forever on the spot until it detects flying mob HP dropping
  5. all ground mobs at the spot will receive the hits of the flying mob (because the flying mob cannot be hit)
  6. The effect stops when the flying mob moves away from the caltrop spot
    => this is the reason she is trying to jump around and keep the flying mob(boss) on the same spot to trigger the effect!

Why does caltrop proc on flying bosses? => Caltrops is the only
ground skill in-game which cannot hit flying bosses. Other ground skills
are able to hit flying bosses.

The hunter snatching damage is due to
-fulldraw link (joint penalty effect)
-hunter snatching attribute (+100% Strike-snatching damage, and +%enhance)
-bow equipped vs flying target

Pvp video - Warrior & cleric team vs archer & warrior team:

-Fencer
-Murmillo
-Musket2
-Taoist
-Bokor doctor
-Mounted dragoon2
-lancer
-Hakkapalle with QS3, kneeling shot, catacombs blade.

Ohhhhhhh, so without taht bug the damage its crappy T.T i got pumped way to fast! XD

Also the Hunter damage i tought could have come from the fact that now u can equip the pets and whatsoever… but well… i was even considering something like… hunter-falcon…

1 Like

Also grey, you said falconer its support, sure, i know that… but is there any combination that makes it self sufficient? its QS3 FAL3 good enough to compete with the meta in what concerns self efficiency farming and so on? while still being usefull (falcon always is) to others when in parties?

Thanks

Hunter is slowly receiving some changes (such as pet passive mode, and pet: active mode).

If you really like it, you could still play it. You will not be #1 dps (only rushdog can hit non-flying boss), and pets sometimes act very badly. Hunter can be quite strong at pvp, and Snatching is very strong vs flying bosses. We have several forum users with hunter3-falconer1/2.

Pet equip helps hunter rushdog most (rushdog damage uses pet damage). Rushdog bypasses defence & evasion too, so it is ok at pvp. However pet will always target the closest target, it is difficult to aim pet skills.

Please note you will need 3 character slots (character + pet + bird).