Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

Holy property attack is the best!

I am still trying to find the picture of the tier list (it is not the one I already posted in this thread).
Am blocked from access so :expressionless:

Is there any info if clap can extend objects like Capella or Aukuras? …statues maybe…

Btw I still think Clap seems rly nice with that Arrow and Magnus.

I am currently blocked from forums so I cannot check.
Description of clap: extend magic circle type skills.

Buff cannot be extended if they are not part of the magic circle.
I do not know if capella is magic circle (seems object). If you could extend capella circle, you would still need to leave & enter each time to refresh the buffs.

Aukuras seems object too (but the aura is not tied to the firestone so it likely can be extended), and diev statues seem object too (not magic circle, but aura duration is tied to the object).

Magnus and arrow should be extended.
Surprisingly, inquisitor breaking wheel is magic circle (?).
Taoist charm buff is tied to the charm duration, likely it cannot be extended (charm is object?).

Miko clap seems nice for kino Raise, meme frost cloud, warlock pole, pyro fire pilar too etc.

2 Likes

Pyroball Pyroball

However mob magic def so high

Omg i can already feel the cries for reroll because Miko brings a lot with just one circle,even at pvp.

Miko is very interesting.
Getting broom lvl 1 -> clap lvl 1 is already more efficient than getting broom lvl 2-3-4-5. Unless broom magic circle range increases per level (similar to magnus ex of chaplain, pyro fire pilar, etc.). Would someone really sacrifice some of the precious 15 skillpoints to get some bigger +1 lvl buff?

Clap skill
Increases duration of nearby magic circles.
-*duration increase: skill level 5, in seconds

Broom skill [area buff]
Purify/cleanse the area with a broom, then create a magic circle which increases allied skill levels (stacks with divine might).
-max 5s of brooming cleanse
-magic circle buff duration 5s, plus (skill level) seconds

stacks with divine might? does that mean cleric can boost skill level by 2 now?

Cleric could already buff own deployment circle by +2 with divine might and druid3 stonehenge.

Should broom -> divine might (broom has no charges).

Broom does not stack with Stonehenge and DM to give 3 levels skill boost right? (Not that we can have druid3 with Miko at rank 8 anyway)

Have not seen druid3 & miko yet (impossible).

Miko holy magic arrow version seems very strong vs demon&dark type +& clap extension.
-holy element bonus vs dark type
-extra own skill bonus vs devil
(most devil are dark type, and most dark are devil)
-high hitcount
-10 targets
-able to drop & forget/do something else

I do not fully understand the dance skill. Seems it is made for last rites to help melee classes (chaplain miko?).
Miko dispeller very nice.

@greyhiem
So swordies got buff to dopple and murmillo… situatonal ones tough… and dragoon got 0 ;p

Also I’ve deleted my pyro and I’m regretting it xD not that it was that high but well it was something… seems so strong in every aspect…

Important:
Still dont understand that necro damage u post yesterday… saw his old vidros ( youtube chanel ) and pool doesn’t seem to do nothing … same for the vidros in the begging of this post… actually I never understood why u got necro as one of the new meta aoe dps ( might be my bad )… but now u posted that one and the burst might be the highest and most consistent of all classes and builds? Enlighten me …

Thanks

Keep it up! Those meta lists are indeed smth special for us! Thanks for the hardwork

yeah not available in itos yet.

but i would like to know only where does it drop from in ktos for the 315 weapon material round purple crystal

ahem, miko is rank6 hidden

You missed that? @_@

2 Likes

Having problems accessing Inven the past few days (some kind of network problem they are having for several people) so i hope you can help me.~

Do you know how exactly Omamori works? If you need to use the item after being debuffed for it to work or “use the item to get X seconds of debuff resistance”?
And if it is usable on TBL/GBL?

(I am expecting the worse, but would be nice to not take Oracle or PD just for debuff resistance buffs…)

I missed this sentence.

@satoru I do not know. I am blocked from forums at the moment. Omamori sounds like a dispeller vs rank 2 debuff to me. Don’t know if it is usable at tbl/gbl.

Also, seems miko clap is able to extend several object durations too @Ayalon . @Randy for your owls.
I hope miko clap can extend one of the strongest bossing circles in-game, Mergen arrow sprinkle (arrow rain).

Miko is available as hidden class at rank 6.

@Kashon I think every type of attack received a glove to increase damage vs their penalty element (slash weak against plate => glove increase slash vs plate, etc.)
Necro damage: new dirty pole can be Linked with Joint penalty. 2 bosses + 1 pole => link => flesh cannon damage multiplied by 3. (total 48 hits).

@PiapPiapPiap I thought it was from the crafted box (new item), I am not sure. Need to verify. I saw it mentioned in KToS general thread too.

2 Likes

Currently Question & Answer on Miko, at another thread.

@randy
If you want kannushi:

1. start male -> gender change (oracle 3) -> miko quest
  2. female -> gender change (oracle 3) -> kannushi

OR

1. start female -> miko quest
  2. female -> gender change -> kannushi
    Read more at the thread.
2 Likes

ahhh i see. thank you. ill try look it up in the ktos general thread

1 Like