Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

dude it increase dmg by 100%, all dmg

Umm guys, just wonderingā€¦ Does the last shield have 7 x block rate? Does that mean if we have 200 CON, we will have 1400 block rate? And if we are with stone skin, we will have at least 7 x 400 = 2800 block rate?

1 Like

No there is a difference Between True and fake multi hit.

That is the real reason i am highlighting here.

It doesnā€™t matter if it increase or not itā€™s a 1x calculation fake multihit spread to 10 hits.

Well redel base power isnā€™t really high tbh itā€™s only 1154. So giving it multi hit is basically 10 * 1154 then 1154 * 2 / 10 in this caseā€¦

Itā€™s a overall boost we donā€™t denied it but the damage is still weak as compare to the two new skills.

Because real Multi hits skill benefits more from Elemental/Crit damage than Physical. Physical damage/ headgear etc is alawys lesser.

So yea. Off hand weapons like ManaMana etc. comes into play when we name out elemental. Mostly not to 2hands dopple in this case.

1 Like

The problem is redel still have 5 true multihit

So its just hard to compare the damage

Btw the tooltip state thats redel attribute is 180% now not 100% (its alrdy is just only fix tooltip?)

So its alway hit freaking 14 hit?

2 Likes

Yea that is the issue.Whichever the case it still doesnā€™t benefit from the whole truck of crit damage we are getting which is sad in this case.

Yea itā€™s 180% instead of 100%.

Not sure on the total hits.

Sad still no miko :<

1 Like

dude, 180% now lol, thats beast

EDIT: just got the 5kg dumbbell in the cube lol

they are actually the same right ? o.0
if it was like seism, it has 70% modifier and divided in 3 hits, that what make it weak, because it is a 1 hit skill, if the modifier is 100%, you can say seism (the 1 hit skill) become 2 hit.

its also same with snipe, you can just say snipe has 5997 skill atk and hit 4 times.
the only problem I see with 1 hit skill with huge modifier is that if you actually hit the dmg cap like snipe
you cant go more than 200k, but with true multihit, you can actually do 1m with redel (if you can do 200k a slash with redel)

Warlock Dark Theurge Stacking. Also wtf, 34k per DT hit. o.o

There are advantages and disadvantages to damage multipliers vs. multihits. I havenā€™t seen it confirmed whether fake multihit skills can exceed the damage cap, which people are already hitting in R8 with Dethrone and Snipe even though it was increased, but if not thatā€™s still a big advantage for true multihits.

I think Doppel C3 is good now since they buffed the attributes to not increase Doppelā€™s already long cooldowns but, again, Dragoon just has everything - their skills hit faster, theyā€™ve got strong buffs and debuffs, shorter cooldowns, Dethrone is not only a huge nuke but has an enormous AoE that makes it beastly in PVP and mobbing. There are plenty of PVP videos out there showing Dragoons one shotting multiple people from across the screen with a single Dethrone (and then usually dying to revenged sevenfold). Meanwhile, Dragoon is only C2; this is not even its final form. Doppelā€™s actual C3 skills are pretty underwhelming from what Iā€™ve seen, the attributes just make their underwhelming C2 skills decent. Cyclone and DoV are still the strongest skills Doppel has, and I think Cyclone 15 and DoV 15 are the biggest motivation to go Doppel3, which means you have very few skill points to distribute among your other skills.

Also, with DoV reducing your defense to 0 and the new best 2H sword reducing your CON by a shitload, it looks like Doppel is really going to be the glass cannon Swordsman, which is another thing to consider compared to Fencer which benefits a lot more from high DEX and doesnā€™t nuke its own defenses or HP, and Dragoon which can use a shield.

Critical damage offers better for multihit.
Regarding real multihits for sure yea. Each Line can hit a cap of 200k.

As for fake multihits . Not really sure on how much can it go.
We will know when people are capping those fake multihits with the new weaponsā€¦ and 100% attributes.

pvp? doppel is pve dude
detrhone is the new barbarian, just like in CBT, high base dmg that will fall of hard later on (probably we wonā€™t need to wait R9 for this)

but u will keep saying dragoon >> all, lets just wait and see

thing is, dragoon gets range + debuff, fencer gets evasion + disarm + stance and doppel gets dmg, thats how the classes are built

whereā€™s the rest of the picture?

are there any news on anything about leveling from 280-330? (this is the level cap right?) do people grind or are there enough quests up to a certain level range? Iā€™m still deciding if i should grind to 280 and save exp cards for skipping some post 280 levels or just skip grinding and use exp cards to 280.

I saw it on a stream, lvl14 cards give 13mil exp, you can explore the maps and and be set for a while it seems.

@greyhiem Any further information for Necro3? Does Dirty Pole now work like QS Pavise? Or only the shards and can be linked with Joint Penalty?

Ghost boss 50% + 80% chapparittion bonus
Base damage turns out to be around 13k/hit

I asked for necros video but apparently he said there are only few ktos necros around, I think necros are more of a pvp on rank 8 and maybe afk farmer I guess. When grinding in parties I feel my skeletons are pretty useless, it makes all mobs scattered around

yeah, thatā€™s the gist of skels in PVE, iā€™m interested in knowing about the new Dirty Pole, because if it works like Pavise it can defend you against skills like Dethrone from Dragoon C2, and iā€™m also curious if it can block Pear of Anguish from Inquisitor