Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

Hi guys what do u thnk about this build ?

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skill-planner#4134418ee.1a29355561.14213545.1a2a5575.21314155617195.1a2a5575

@greyhiem
About this grey, was talking with a Korean and he said dragoons still do 2:1 str:dex … not sure if it’s true tough

any video for squire deadly combo?

lol, other than dragoon2, everyone running 50k+ hp.

Hi can anyone get information about what skill can enchanter do with scroll?
i didnt see it yet and im really thinking on do one

take 5 points from hexing and put them in zombify, tet mamak la (optional), and bwa akyiman

3 in zombify, 1 in tet, 1 in bwa, if you dont get tet, then put 4 in zombify.

trust me, zombies are better than everyone says, and bwa kayiman is strongest pve cc in the game

1 Like

Someone please, type in the name of those lvl 280+ mobs, send them to me by pm, i am gonna try to search if there is any database that has any info on their stats.

edit

And no SR 3 videos? :c

These?

They’re the first ones on the list after the PvP videos

thanks bro but i would like to see it at video… but this already help ^^ =)

Videos of SR3 running new group instances or ET or grinding high lvl mobs, like the doopel c3 videos.

lol where are high3>barb1 ones? wtf is wrong with ktos ppl

@Lenny seems like they don’t like dopple aswell … my m8 also was leaning towards dopple but then he staetes thinking that dragoon was much better for farming ( hop spear trow );

( any toughts on that? )

He’s like: I love 2h swords but I want to farm. … Same as me btw but I might stick with my Bokor pd ;p

lol doppel is THE grinding swordsman…
i’m doing fine with mine, always #1 on missions when i want to and doing a ton of dmg

Ohh not that Len, I know and I believe swriously that dopple has insane damage, more than dragoon even at higher optimization levels… yet I mean, farming, Speed dungeons, field farm… what can u say abour that?

130 and 145 clear and also field farm where is worth it, like, if one login and do the normal dailies stuff and then want to get some more silver or items to sell ( on his own )…

Thanks

right now i don’t think dopple is that good for farming low lvl dungs, but with the new atributes its going to be a lot faster than now

How would u compare it with the dragoons were seeing for example ? ;p dragoon wins this round?

I’m debating so much if incineration spread on kill can actually be managed in a way that it kills and kills and we just pull the mobs a bit and reaply. . Not sure how it works… ( for myself )

both are good, u choose what u like to play, but i think doppel will out dps dragoon in the end
but i also thnk we will end up making full physical dmg pts so everybody buff everybody lol

How long does a 130 and a 145 full clear take u? Just so I have an idea… solo

never tried lol i usualy just solo 130 bosses for cubes