Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

And you need to reroll :wink:

Is that iron hook murillo was using? How come the wiz still attack while got chain hooked?

It was her DT (Dark Theurge) orbs that got hooked. This is why DT is probably one of the strongest offensive+defensive skill ever.

1 Like

I need a video showing the attribute Confusion from Ultimate Dimension… Does anyone have found it?

Why Pole of Agony cannot be extended ???
That is my last hope for Wiz3 Ele3 Wl Sage TT

? I thought the flames will be generated at a %chance when you conquer (defeat) demon/dark type mobs.

@pedrothin2 Yes, it seems Koochaksal is affected by AoE attack ratio and more importantly, enemy AoE defence ratio.
I posted some Kr tests here : [Future rank 8] Job & Skill test info from Korea - (closing soon)
Seems the triple arrow skills functions similar.
Still need to confirm whether arrow rain is fixed at 1 arrow = 1 enemy hit, or the 1 arrow may hit multiple enemies through Circling.

@yipgallery The weakness of Dark element users is the new Rhevisan bracelet + necklace, it will make them deal close to 10% of their original damage.
Moreover, use fulldraw/link on warlock+spirit orbs and nuke him.

@runecaster Confusion just makes mob able to hit other mobs, however they will still aggro the target with highest damage (usually a player).

@Aerolus Extended? Sage is mainly taken for the Missile Hole buff, great defensive buff.

@Nicola @Nukella You two need a roll with Nukella

4 Likes

Where do you play? I need to add you ingame if Klai ;_;

2 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t find you in Fedi.

1 Like

Greeting from us!

Come visit sometime :smiley:

4 Likes

Some r8 siaulai play, cryo3chrono3 runecaster + Mergen + warlock sage + templar (2?):

Bokor doctor2 solo Crystal mine mission:

Toy hammer explosion wheel:

There are increasingly more request for a Pyro rework on kr wizard forums.
Some complaints about rune caster.

Thanks. I am not very active right now. I am sometimes on Fedi, nukelly. Perhaps I should make a char on Klai.

Poor but still 7m+ to buy +10 isbality…

Everyone seen this vid of worldboss [edit wrong term] reincarnate with rank8? By the way archon doesn’t affect 8hour debuff.

Hakkapalle vs mobs:

2 Likes

How does confusion works on pvp?

1 Like

Doesn’t work at PvP.

Other debuffs which don’t work at pvp = hunter3 Growling (fear) & Scout fear flu flu. A few more I cannot remember now.

Hey man!
is it safe to say Necro 3 is pretty good in comparison of the other R8s especially when you’re with army?

Necro3 has flesh cannon 15, quite a strong skill on 20s CD - will cost some corpses though. Strong AoE if you have Linker. Flesh Hoop is nice defence vs melee classes rushing at you (at PvP).

A lot of improvements on corpse system (extra corpse count, skeletons will collect corpses, eyeball tower kills will summon skeletons, stronger disinter skill…) makes necro3 a very strong afk farmer. Moreover skeletons do not drain %SP per second. Army will still have some problems during bossfights due to knockback AoE. However the skeletons have received +% hp, and a buff to HP so they should be more durable. Good meatshield/aggro shield too. Very annoying targeting at PvP due to skeleton swarm (more annoying if you have sorc1 templeshooter big boss blocking too & 5 bats).

The new attribute on necro3 makes (melee) physical attacks shoot Dirty Flesh shards when it hits the Dirty Pole, similar to ice shards. Pole is more durable than ice wall so it should be nice with doppel cyclone/etc.
Flesh meteor costs a lot of corpses, not often used. The new equipment decay attribute should be nice at PvP.

Necro requires a lot of silvers, though.

Sage best feature is Missile Hole (at PvE and PvP), and taxi service.
Enchanter feature is shop.
Warlock2 is new mastema and stronger warlock1 skills.
Featherfoot2 is levitate & blood curse nuke.
Alchemist3 best feature is homunculus crafting and better pot craft, and appearance change of weapons through briquetting attribute. They will get a new energy bolt too.

1 Like

Do you keep your stacks when you reuse Deeds of Valor? Also, does dodged and magic attacks counts when stacking?

Dodge is not counted as stacking. Also note when you refresh your deeds it goes back to 0. Any form of damage takes procs deed stack so magic damage and self poison is included.

Blood letting does not work.

1 Like

Hmm then should I consider self poison as a good way to stack it?

1 Like

Definitely which is why you get those mushroom if you are on evasive/high dex builds it’s definitely a plus/need if you are chunking out the most out of DOV

Thank you very much, I think i’ll be going for a full dex doppel3 build…

What is the best status for Wizard 3 Linker 2 Necro 3 ? Skeletons Archers scale with INT ?

1 Like