Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 Gameplay Videos from Korea - (closing soon)

Talk about IMC one-way train trip. Whoever get left behind will never catch up (and prob quit the game). As the train ride goes on. People keep getting off because they had reached their limit (had enough with IMC shit). And you all know what happen at the end of the rail way. I hope their balances of each class will make every players happy. I hate when I have to sit down all night. Spamming my megaphone every 10 mins for grinding/dungeon party. :frowning:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I made a scout3 to farm some silvers.

I hope this is an oracle changed mob.

I had an oracle that changed a monster in siauliai(~lv200) this week. It turned from a 7k hp orca into a High Vubbe with 1.2 mil HP and 3k basic attacks :slight_smile: he left like that until I asked him to change it again :triumph:

any sr3 vid with OP max attributes…lol…sr3 no love :stuck_out_tongue: they look weak hehe

The SR3 in the vid (the one which cleared ET floor 20) has lvl 100 retreat shot.

Edit, vid of Cannoneer2 party grind. New archer female costume alice action:

which one? because i dont think the vid is on the 1st post?

This reiter girl, she’s reiter3 now though.

aww thats pretty old XD and still using the normal atk+retreat shot haha…which is fix T…T

Were you the user asking about necro at pvp? Here’s one in the team:

Another one with necro in team, cannoneer2 pvp:

More cannoneer2 pvp, go to the channel…

Zombie army, has this been shared?

Amazing i needed to see that @random19201

the normal atk + retreatshot is gone, but Critical shots and oblique shots are used in exchange of it. nothing much have change lol.

BTW, SR retreat shot ‘BADLY’ requires good weaponset (both main and offhand) else, your not gonna be anywhere near 10k / shot (alone)

+11 didel +11mana both transcend @ Lv1 80% attrib = 8-9k / crit bullets.

miko dont come ?? --’

No, not yet. Maybe next week?
This week = no patch.

In the video showing the inquisitor flames attribute, he clearly does not cast a healing skill. Do we know what triggers these flames? Is it just a chance while dealing any damage?

Seems like Homing Arrow (Mergen) works the same way magic missle does with circling:

3 Likes

@Nicola You need falc

[Murmillo & Lancer] vs [Warlock & Plague Doctor]

That’s an impressively close match imo.

And you need to reroll :wink: