Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 CON level

I just began an elememe build a while ago (going WL2 in hopes).

Basically from what I got, it’s the high MDEF screwing us, so the question becomes: how much CON should I invest?

I’m going 4:1 right now, but I figured I should stop around 50 - 75 INVESTED points. Thoughts?

This is mainly in view of that 275+ content.

I would like to know aswell, I’m lvl 30 now, what kind of INT/CON ratio should i be going for?

There will be a gem update coming up soon, which will basically boost their values. This may help you decide how many con you should invest.

For example, a Lv7 Red Gem now only gives 500HP, however when the update comes, it will go up to 1.5k HP. So, that would mean you can get 6k HP for having 4 Lv7 gems in your Top/Bottom sockets.

Here is an image.

Yellow gems will also give HP when placed in the Boots socket.

2 Likes

So the gem update will allow Wizs to go full int without worry of being one-shotted by a sneeze?

Yes. Although lvl 7 gems are kind of hard to get unless you’re up to using a lot of your time farming at mausoleum, tbl and doing mini games. Lvl 6 is much more accesible and you’ll be losing on 2k HP.

You should not roll an Elem Warlock. They are good for 1F 20F but for the whole content coming at rank8 and after, the very high magic defense of the monsters and boss might be considered seriously.
If the game folows the path opened buy 290 dungeon 315 bosses and 300+maps frost could is now just a common skill.

Hope that rank 9 got interesting combo and super high dps skills.

If you want to be a magic dps play Taosit or Plague Doctor 2

Not familiar with how hard the endgame mobs hit. How much hp will I be needing in total? I have around 8k right now, so I feel like that’s a good place to stop if I have those 4 (even lv6) gems for around 12k.

But I’ve never gone past 200, so I can’t really say. By that point, I won’t really have a choice to get more hp.

ok i give u a preview…my guildmaster full tanker 60k hp…with over 300mfef…i dunno may 500mdef…

mob in 3star map…magic mob hit 8k…normal mob maybe 3-5k…5hit by magic mob say bye bye…

non mdef user…hit me 10k with lvl diff 12…5-6k with same lvl…techvrine cave 2…archer mob…multiple hit 5x with 6k per hit…and iam full dex use get hit by 30-40% accuracy…imagine u with no evasion. at 300 my evasion i 1200++

i tell this even if u go full cons u still die

1 Like

You need around 16-18k hp to be two-shooted by monsters, and 22-25 to be 3-shooted.

But for bosses you need around 22-25k to survive one shot. (depends of your magic def / physic def)

Do I need more magic Def or pdef from equips?

In other words, with lv50 plate mastery, should I do 3 plate/one cloth or just full plate for the 10% damage reduce? (Assuming it applies to mdef too)

The hp boost from that and gems should be around 7k, but I’m not familiar with the default boosts for lategame armor.

That’ll put me around 16k (my current 35-50 CON with 3 plate + 4 lv6 gems)

Any other boosts I’m forgetting? Should I am for 75 INVESTED CON at that rate?

max 7,5k from hats

average 6~7k from gems (can be much more)

56 CON = ~5k from level 270 plate 3 piece gear (gloves, pants and armor)

0 CON for DPS character.

FULL CON for Support/CC/PvP character or mix of High DD stats/low CON for “undergeared” character.

CON doesn’t matter, you need heavy Heals, invuls or ress/revive.

1 Like

Is it a big deal if I already have ~40 CON invested? Also, is a hat with hp decently affordable? I’m not very familiar with the hair ornament system.

Also, why not 3-piece with shoes instead of gloves so we can have the magic amplification gloves?

@samuelzhang3

Not really, Depends a lot on your DD skills, if they have very high Base Damage, INT will matter less, on Anything with Base Damage below 1,5k you need to be full INT if you want to deal damage.

As a Cleric you should never die, given you are the one supposed to keep your team alive. I’m taking ~163 Base CON

I don’t really care for Cloth gloves if I’m not using full Cloth Set. Gloves are actualy one of your gear equipment that provides the least matk. 20 CON is a fair trade, I generaly like to use Wind Runner on DPS characters since kiting faster is important and most HP shoe-wise will come from Gems looking at the new shoes.

Hats are giving 300% the old attacks/HP so you can have 340+ atks (126 max matk per hat) per hat, giving you ~1k “m atk” (properties are only used if you go over the mdef barrier with matk+base damage if I understand the new stuff correctly)

1 Like

Since the new patch notes, we are all getting a stat reset, should I just go for full INT right now (175) and try to get plate mastery as soon as possible?

I already have the expensive mats for Roxona Plate + Cloth (just needa farm the rest).

(Also, I’m confused why you mention Cleric, as this is an Elememe/WL thread)

@samuelzhang3

Depends a lot on how much silver you can put into your gears, after acessories+gem balance it will all be much easier for full INT players if you spend some silver on those.

Most players like 30+ CON, just remember you will end up short on 30 invested points into INT, which means you have fewer points to apply after the 500 INT breakthrough, it turns into 2x (bonus every point) 1,7~1,9 (Rank 8~10) for a maximum of 30 x 3,8 = 114 INT difference at Rank 10.

So yes, go full INT, sell Roxona and buy Virtov, it is WAY better (~3k HP from Armor and Leggings)

What kind of accessories should I go for?

I’m assuming Roxona is good enough to start gemming (been saving up a lot of gems ^^) with lv5-6 reds?

Also, 114 INT is around 130 matt right?

EDIT: I’m still in the 170s, so Virtov isn’t a realistic option atm. Haven’t gotten to WL1 to start farming :frowning:

2x Wizard Bracelet.

Animus or Max Petamion depending on your budget.

For Roxona go 2x lv 5 red gems, save 6 for Virtov/SRG or level 270 gear.

114 INT = 114 matk, which means 342 damage/tick (9k+ total on each mob on a Frost Cloud for example). Doesn’t look like much now but matters a lot when you reach higher ranks and mobs got too much MDEF.

1 Like

That’s what I’m planning on avoiding. I think I’ll go for full INT and just try to get my roxona set up asap. You’re helpful as always :slight_smile:

If you had to recommend an order of bracelets for survivability, which would go first? Wizard / Animus or Petamion?

For survivability go Max Petamion, it’s cheaper and useful for any characters.

To min max your final damage by ~240/tick damage over max peta with full attributes and quickcast, Animus is the key, but Max Peta is good anyways.

1 Like