Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 8 cleric is out. We need now is translation xD

Where are you Altariel? Save us. 2

yeahhhh now my useless un-cute male characters can be lewd girls!

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/f/0/f09b8e6c25e7547096bbaf8a5253efb697b50ce6_1_526x500.JPG

#We’re all KAWAII Now

4 Likes

Why does the site keep on loading… forever? What am I doing wrong? :sob:

At least IMC can give us a option to change gender for 10k silver instead of 100 TP just like most MMOs out there

1 Like

Everyone, move to this thread: Cleric Rank 8 Preview (Translations)

Seems druid will be able to turn into a werewolf (Lycan transformation). Werewolf has a skill to dash and knockback. Furthermore has a stone with an Aura which increases party skill lvls by +1 (stonehenge). **Wait, it specifically mentions only cleric skills, and something about increasing AoE radius by one size ??? ** And telepathy will get an attribute to become AoE (Does NOT work in PvP).

Oracle Gender change shop… only usable in town.
And an aura (not aura but AoE zone) which increases chance to nullify attacks (Twisted Fate? Foretell fate?). The zone will move towards the direction you are moving (it follows the oracle). A skill to heal mobs (???). [edit please use altariels translation]

Plague doc incinerate gets an attribute to work when targets die (Transmission). When a target dies to incinerate, it will spread its current debuffs to all other targets in range. Plague doc new skill to remove buffs from players = Disenchant (Disenchant has an attribute to prevent player item-use). A new sprayer skill which inflicts poison, and using incinerate on enemies affected by this skill will deal increased damage.

Kabbalist new attribute for merkabah. Merkabah wheels will travel slower towards their destination. [edited] Merkabah will receive an attribute which grants allies in range a ‘Blessing of the Goddess buff’, which increases their defences against enemy attacks, and grants them holy attribute (holy property damage?)

New kabbalist skill, a buff to multiply amount of hits for the next hit on an enemy through numbers (probably need to use gematraia, etc first and then use the skill). A new skill based on numbers to duplicate mobs (old call of deities skill from oracle). Duplicated enemies do NOT give exp (100% sure about this). Duplicated enemies canNOT be duplicated again
Duplicated mobs will drop the same amount of silver and items as the original

2 Likes

Inquisitor
Introduced this August, inquisitor is a class which specializes vs magic.

Smash in front of you and deal extra bonus damage on magic mobs(?). Deals bonus damage based on enemy magic attack.
http://s.nx.com/s2/game/tos/obt/gwms/160805_3299/db_8rc_inquisitor1.gif

AoE damage enemies and reduce their magical power by half. Judgement: debuffs enemies. Debuffed enemies receive bonus damage based on their magical power. Debuffed enemies have halved smartness (intelligence and SPR stat) This is a Rank 3 debuff

Summon birds which will home into enemies when an enemy wants to cast magic spells. Deals triple damage on enemies

Summon a wheel of fate? (wheel of fortune?) Which spins and damages enemies in an AoE. Any attack on the wheel will increase the amount of hits it deals (Hello QS3?). Only physical attacks can hit the wheel. Devs mention something about 'please coordinate together with other class trees to make good use of this skill’

3 Likes

Daoshi, Talisman mage, Taoist mage.
http://s.nx.com/s2/game/tos/obt/gwms/160805_3299/daoshi_m.gif

The talisman is used to cast skills.

Sacrifice your talismans to turn the area into an AoE rain.

A talisman specific skill which turns an area around it into an invisibility zone.

The rain skill increases Lightning damage in the area. Grants extra lightning, frost (ice), and burn (fire) property defence to allies in the area.

A slow moving talisman skill which deal hit per sec on enemies… Please note that multiple talismans are stacked on the gif. Devs mention 3 floating talismans. The devs mention something about ‘since the charms float slowly, we expect it to only be good vs slow enemies’ AND 'Perhaps this skill will shine in confined spaces’

2 Likes

inb4, swordsman complaining about melee clerics and rerolling to one.

damm, this inquisitor seems hella strong. almost like what a REAL PALLY should be…

also, dat slow talisman O.o

THISSSSSSSSSSSSS!! I loved it a lot.

That PD’s new skill of erasing enemies’ buffs just made PD a mandatory class for pvp clerics.

2 Likes

Implying it wasn’t already.

3 Likes

And making Priests in PvP even more useless than what they already were XD (Except maybe for Res…)

But for a support class… Plague Doctor seems like it’s going more the attack or PvP support rather than a real support. Kind of weird.

I want to be a wolf-puppy…

I seriously can’t tell if I want Plague Doc 2 or that last class with the talismans. @________@;;…

Need more information on Kabbalist C2… from the gif it doesn’t seem that the attribute of Merkabah gives a DoT.

I think I worded it wrongly. Just deals damage. Players inside get that buff with the goddess wings on their head.

Everyone, fulfill your dreams of riding on a slow train without worrying about getting damaged.

Seems new druid telepathy [edit: only on mobs]. Plague doc mandatory pvp buff removal.

is nobody noticing this damage?
she just did 100k dmg :0

Dark Theurge cleric version? lol

Telepathy AoE doesn’t be used on PvP

Wheel of Fortune :joy: