Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 7 heeeeeeeeeelp

Hello im confuse on what to get on rank 7 im lvl 203 now and im near… im thinking on getting warlock because of dps and also thinking featherfoot because of the attributes and some dmg the attri where sp potions heal more

My class path is wiz.pyro.link2.sorce2…
Help plsss

Ps… sorry for my bad english also is it ok to trade karacha dagger recipe to gladiator band recipe

I would go for either sorc3 or necro if i were you.

I think necro would only be worth C2 for Flesh Canon…

Well - necro and sorc kind of synergize well - both are using cards, both have pretty much same “recomended” build (which is in comparison to other mage classes going more havily on spr), they go well with linker. For now warlock is not that good 0 the only decent skill is pole of agony which unfortunatelly have long dc and as far as i know dont work with link - the rest of his skills isnt very good. And i think that Flesh cannon with only 20sec cd will outdmg PoA anyway. I dont know a lot about Feather though - but i preasume that with absorption feature they dont deliver much dmg - they are more like debuffer (shaman class from Lineage2 -good in pvp) - and since they work at 3/5 types of monsters they may be handicaped at another 2. Besides All classes are in the process of balancing, and summons low ai is quite known issue im rather positive that they will work on it really soon. And since he/she went with this build that far i don’t see why not go along with it till the end. Though we dont know what r8 (and later) will bring - so necro3 as well as warlock/feather2-3 are still mystery - each of them may become great as well as complete garbage.