Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 7 decision

Wiz 3 Psyko 3

When I reach Rank 7 I have the option to go… a whole lot of different classes of course, the main ones being Warlock and Featherfoot unlocked at that rank.

So I need some help in deciding what to do.

Warlock looks powerful with multihits and aoe but from what ive seen… the cooldowns are pretty damn big!

Featherfoot seems mostly single target and im not sure on the single hit/multi hit of its skills. But so far I’m not even remotely attracted to that class.

The other option I’ve checked is Necromancer.
Flesh hoop seems to be appropriate because of how ill be up there in melee range anyway to use psykochino PP & GP
Flesh Cannon - Does it do multiple hits or not? I’ve heard it can be strong and I have Quickcast for +50% dmg
Shoggoth for fun I guess.

Another option is Cryo 1 … just for the ice wall combo but I don’t think I wanna do that.

Are there any other options?
Is Warlock really strong enough even with the huge 2 min and 1 min cooldowns?

I’m leaning toward Necromancer but I don’t know.

Please help me figure it out! :smiley:

I’ve watched a psy/cryo/necro on a 1v1 pvp in youtube before and it was really strong. (Sorry I can’t link it coz its probably in the depths of youtube lol)

Warlocks deal a lot of damage but has long cooldowns just like you said.
Kinda weird combination wiz3 and psy3. Do psy’s have long cast times?
Honestly I’d only take Wiz3 if im going to go Ele3 for that monstrous meteor.

I’ve 0 ideas about Featherfoots as I’ve never seen them in action really. Let’s hope some people with more experience answer. :smiley:

Edit: Oh wait, I forgot to ask are you leaning towards PVP or PVE?

Mainly PVE. Maybe PVP

Wiz2 Surespell is almost necessary for Psychokino’s Psychic Pressure and Gravity Pole since both are channeling. If you go wiz2, it’d be foolish not to go wiz3 for +50% dmg AND magic missile is an amazing skill.

Man, I completely forgot channel spells existed. my bad