Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 7 & 8 of Elememe

u r everything but smart :yum:

Well i least i am a lot of things, because you aint ā– ā– ā– ā– 

good luck being a loser then :relaxed:

In case no one answered this yet,
Frost Cloud > Magic Missle > Hail > Electrocute > ~Meteor~
For good efficiency, try to have magic missle at 80-100, hail 70, electrocute 60, and meteor 50 by the time your frost cloud is 100.

You can choose to keep meteor at 50 if you dont pvp cause it wont help you in any ways past lv 280.

Regarding an end game weapon, I wouldnt get ignition unless you are a linker (If it synergizes with link scrolls, use it as subweapon).
Get a sup corona and try to +7-10 it. Then try to get a decent awaken (eg. +20 holy), then x2 socket with 5-6 star matk gems. Depending on your luck this should cost you no more than 2-5mil silver. I would hold off on the trancendence for now since were bound to get better weapons and I believe removing trancendence makes it go down a level.

Iā€™m level 130 now on my way to Elememe 3
Since I already save some silvers (around 7m) I might want to do:

• Frost Cloud 50
  • Magic Missle 50
  • Hail 30
  • Electrocute 20
  • Roxona set
  • (I might farm this one) Wizard Bracelet
  • Sup Corona Rod +10

But sadly, I donā€™t know which to prioritize after buying attribute for FC.
What card should I use for my Elememe ? I havenā€™t really thought about it.
Also, 30 CON is ok for later level ? I havenā€™t got any struggle using Cafrisun +10 right now.
edit: invested CON, Iā€™m using Petamion right now

Thanks for answering ! :smiley:

For cards, you should get x5 lv10 chapparition for the +50% matk power 4 sec after mp potting. The remaining 2 slots I dont really use, save them for now.
For necklace, petamion is ok but I recommend animus since you seem to be going for an mostly int build. Animus will help maximize your damage much more than petamion. Just invest a bit more pts into con if you feel vulnerable.
Cafrisun should last you all the way until you get virtov reallyā€¦ There isnt any reason to change it since eqs dont really give you much of a bonus until lv220.

30 con is plenty for all late game content right now .

Does the level of the card matter on the card effect ?
If I have another card from my alt (same ID), can I get it into on my Elememe ?
Well I think that Iā€™ll struggle at 190 dungeon a lot of monsters.

IMO INT bonus from Petamion stacks with Rank and Status bonus so itā€™ll be more worth than Animus since Iā€™m not investing CON in huge amount.

A famous quote said : dead dps is zero dps
Never go wrong for worrying about HP :wink:

I dont believe thats the case, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

No gear INT stacks with rank and bonus points. Only invested points and the bonus points themselves get into the calculation.

42 + 8 = 50 (bonus every 5 points)
80 + 20 = 100 (bonus every 4 points)
113 + 37 = 150 (bonus every 3 points)
133 + 66 = 199 (bonus every 2 points)
50 + 100 + 150 + 199 = 499.

After those 499 (368 invested + 131 bonus) points you start getting 1 bonus point for each point of INT invested, that means:

Supposing at level 330, rank 8, we can invest ~380 points in INT, you will get 12 points after the 500 margin, which means 24 more points including bonus points.

Then you apply the rank multiplier, which is 1,7 for rank 8:

• (499+24)*1,7 = 889 INT (base INT)

Now, if we talk about something a bit further, like level 400 (rank 9?), where you will have some more INT to put after the 500 breakthrough, around 460 points to invest probably, it would be like this:

460-368 = 922 = 184+499 = 6831,8 = 1230 INT

as you can see, INT grows at a 3,8 points/invested point after you invest 368 points.

If you think if thoughly, the best way to max your INT is to go for HP gears and use all invested points into INT, since only invested points can get that 380% multiplier.

So does this mean 700hp costumes are better than matk/m.amp gears? If youre going for full int?

Costumes? You mean head gear?
It depends really. Having an extra row of either HP or matk has its ups and downs.
At the end of the day it comes down to finding it. Tree lines of atk or 2lines atk 1 line hp is hard to find.

Well i have cos 1-3 with matk35 up and all have magic amp but no hp. You reckon i get cos 1-3 with 700 hp up as well?

Iā€™m level 186 right now, am I doing great ?
Sup Corona Rod +11 (for later)
Roxona Set
A pair of Wizard Bracelet
Petamion
Grynas Rod +4
30 CON and 165 INT (invested)

Planning to farm Hail and MM gem from monster, worth it ?
Should I enhance my Corona Rod all the way to 15 ? (If I have the money)
Iā€™m sitting at Ā± 8k HP right now. is it enough for later levels ?

I thibk WL is not the best option, i mean maybe we need too check other options, ele need more single target skills and a little more CC, but if everybody use WL does not means bits the best.

Well, thatā€™s true. What other jobs you can recommend then other than WL ?

@Cenia Use your silver rerolling blessing cubes. Its gonna cost you 1.2mil a day. If you have leftover from that, up your attributes.
MM gem seems cool. No other gem is rly worth it though.

@siryal2110
Most eles have thought about this again and again. We wish there was something better than warlock for PvE. But there isnt.

I consider PvE to be both vs mobs and vs bosses. If it was just vs mobs, then a couple ranks of linker for r7-r8 might be good. But at its current state, r8 warlock2 accounts for about 80-85% of your dps on bosses as ele3war2.

Necromance isnt for bossing either, and without linker its worse than ele3 at mob killing.
Sorc is the same, very reliant on linker and its scaling potential is questionable at the current state. Maybe future bosses will overtake templeshooter who knows.
Thaum is a trash class cause 1. flat scaling, and 2. reversi is scrollable. 1 rank of Thaum seems pretty useful with featherfoot tho.
As for featherfoot, its kinda like warlock but with lower dps and even worse for single target. Im kinda interested in how big the allahu akbar aoe is since I dont think you wanna run into a bunch of projectile mobs to use that skill.
Pple used to think kino was decent for dps with wiz 3 but gravity pole prevents you from doing anything else soā€¦ no.
Alchemist isnt dps, cryo isnt dps, rune caster synergizes with a non-dps class so its not dps either, pyro dps is way too slow.
Lastly chronomancer could be viable in somethnig like a wiz3linkerchrono3 build, but that leaves you without any dps skills since r8 classes really got the short end of the stick. It relies on r9 for dps and pass cycling which isnt gonna happen for a long while.
Enchanter isnt dps and sage is more supportive than dps atm.

In my case i choose use FF2, because i mainly do solo think and it gives me a little of heals, but i was think something like linker sage, because linker give you bonus from electrocude and some more CC with HK, and idk i found sage rll interesent as DPS, but its just my opinion.

Your magic missle should be more powerful than electrocute on linked + hangmaned mobs.

How much HP is required for later level ? Iā€™m getting crushed by magic monsters lately (only 9.3k hp)
Should I invest more on CON ?

If thereā€™s a same name monster (but different level) in two different places, does both of them can drop monster gem ?