Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 7 & 8 of Elememe

As the title said, which job(s) should I take for now if I already been into Wiz3>Ele3 path for Rank 7 and 8 ?

I’ve read a few things in forum before and people said that Warlock C2 isn’t that good apparently. (Wiz3 Linker Warlock is good they said)

Does Elememe still proven to be superb DPS with R8 coming out ?(compared to other classes such as Mergen or other DPS)

Also a few questions regarding elementalist:

• Can you give me the priority of leveling up elememe attribute skill ? If I recall correctly it should be:
    Frost Cloud > Hail > Magic Missle > Meteor > Electrocute ?
  • Should I bother getting Ignition if I know that Superior Corona Rod is my endgame item ? If no, what wep should I use for 170 ?

Thanks for the answers given. I appreciate it.

It’s a bit unclear right now. For PvE, people are actually looking at Linker but are afraid that JP might get nerfed back. For PvP, probably Warlock-Sage. There’s a thread about this somewhere, I forgot which one.

I have no proof but from what I can see, it will no longer be at the top. Probably still at a good place though.

No, don’t bother getting Ignition if you’re planning on changing it anyway. Just use a Servant Rod or just stick to your Lv.120 weapon if it’s decent.

I’d also like to note (just in case) that Superior Corona Rod isn’t the best Rod outside of ET right now. Circle Rod > Artie Snake Rod > Superior Corona Rod. But if you already have a S.Corona, then that’s fine.

If going ET

With Cryo3>Chrono3 most going Sage, I think it is good that Elemem going Linker-Enchanter, the +500 lighting property damage is a good boost to existing skills.
Change to Audra to apply frozen on mobs if necessary for Archer/Swordie to take on them with lightning property.

But I also believe Warlock C3 will be better or have a greater AoE spell

bruh…

Indeed that I have Cryo Chrono (stuck at lv 200) which is a dilemma between going for Sage or Enchanter.
So, use Audra to freeze mobs and change it Rod + Arde to electrocute them ?

Thanks for the insight, I was told that Corona Rod is one of the best item by a friend of mine. Where I can get other 2 staffs ?
Anyway, which one should I prioritize, attribute or enchant rod ?

I’ve read that yesterday (which I can make a hypothesis warlock isn’t that good for c2). I’m literally asking whether there are another combinations beside Warlock C2 (Rank 7 and 8) for Elememe
Anyway thanks for the opinion, I might going to check that thread regularly.

I’m not sure where Artie Snake Rod comes from, but its recipe is quite cheap in the market (in my server, Telsiai). It’s a bit more expensive than Superior Corona Rod, and also just a bit better.

Circle Rod comes from the Rexipher World Boss. It’s very expensive (millions just for the recipe), but is much better than the other two. However, I don’t find that spending that much for that Rod is worth it.

Prioritize attributes

Sorry but for what reason would a Cryo 3 Chrono 3 take Sage? I can’t really see the synergy there.

Maybe because of the support of sage? Missile hole and the duplicate for ice wall… Any case, I think many cryo-chrono are going to take the class.

sage can duplicate ice wall, and ice pillar too (cmiiw), though I don’t know that will useful or not, but sage have missile hole too, a great skill for full support build I think

I myself prefer enchanter for combo enchant lightning +50% lightning attack on frozen monster (attribute from cryo)

Thanks guys, not sure how helpful duplicating Frost Pillar is since it already has huge AoE (didn’t even know you could multiply these), can you make those Frost Pillars on different times? Double Ice Wall is cool and all but I doubt it’ll be as useful as double fireball or double bats or something like that.

I guess Missile Hole would be the reason for anyone to take Sage.

Still is a DPS class, I think Chronos who take it are going away from the Support path to be honest, which migh be ok since they got a good support kit already so most will go hybrid apparently.

I still think Elememe build should take some other AoE class instead of Warlock, Warlock is totaly focused on single target damage, Necro 1, Sorc 1 or even Pyro 1 can give you more ticks than Warlock when fighting multiple targets. Also it let’s you take Sage at Rank 8, which would be better defensively than Warlock (DT’s protection) and most likely have awesome DPS skills at C2 and C3, while Warlock C2 is most likely a bad choice.

Featherfoot 2 > Sage would also be a pretty good combination for Levitation + Missile Hole, ultimate non-magical defense.

This is video, but frost pillar duplicate doesn’t seems good, cause it’s place on the same place

currently, it seems like going sage will be a more defensive support build while going enchanter will be more towards offensive support build

@random19201

Thanks for the video dude.

To me it looks like Sage might work well with Ice Wall + PP (? Maybe doubling Ice Wall makes you fully use PP’s hitbox, being able to hit more than 10~12 Walls)

For Frost Pillar it doesn’t look like it helps at all. They both end at the same time so it can’t even be used to extend the duration.

No problem :slight_smile:

The ice wall it duplicate was only lv1, they had limited the duplication on a few skill to only have lv1 effect.

Yup, the frost pillar seems very bad, they are even in the same position.

Sage interaction with warlock isn’t very good as well

Well, sage is a class with mostly utility spells right now, though they have high base damage, which could potentialy do great damage at later levels/attributes.

Anyway, most DPS classes that get bad DPS skills at first ranks only get better and better on later ranks, let’s hope that’s the case or it’s just one more Wizard branch to throw in the trash.

Funny the “defeat” reaction on the video. xD

Well, since I am an hybrid of support/damage, I will take sage for more DPS options (now all I have is MM).

Yeah, unless you take Sage for Chronos (which leveling is already hard enough with Cryo Chrono) you can take Enchanter (and makes your leveling experience worse if there are quests around)

If you think it this way: Elememe already have enough AOE spells, but none single target damage. Warlock complements it with burst single target damage albeit the stupid cooldown.
If you do take Sage at R8, what’s your choice for R7 ?

I think best option for elememe is warlock c2 since it have great single target burst like you said
even though warlock c2 isn’t that good, it’s good preparation for warlock c3 and hope we got useful skill. usually class that bad at c2, will shine at c3 lol

sage didn’t synergy well with elememe, and limited choice for R7 if you chose sage, there’s only warlock and ff that didn’t synergy well with sage too

for sage or enchanter, I think the most synergy class with them is cryo c3>chrono c3, coz dupe ice wall/enchant lightning combo with +50% lightning attribute on frozen monster

WHat i think here is that warlock c2 is the best option for elememe alone due to 10/10 DT and 10/10 invocation.

WLc2 is the best option for elememe end of story

1 Like

look at Fencer C3, amazing skill which reducing crit resistance and disarm opponent.

Alright, WL C2 then. can I ask elememe related stuff again here? (better than I make another thread)