Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 6 for featherfoot

I’m pretty keen on Featherfoot, I’ve read they aren’t super strong. But I’m playing for fun. So I was thinking Wiz>Pyro>Linker>Pyro>Linker>???>Featherfoot…

However I’m not sure what to fill in Rank 6 with. I could go Pyro again I guess but I heard it wasnt that good.

Any recommendations?

If you don’t mind long casting skills then you could go Runecaster. pretty fun of a class.
If you’re looking for a C1 support filler then go for thaum/cryo

if you’re looking to have some summons then go Sorc/Necro

Psychokino.

Psychokino could be an option. Would Circle 1 be worth it though?

Also I was under the impression Necros kind of onyl work well if you play Sorc aswell, not true?

Speaking of psycho being with featherfoot, would bloodbath’s effect follow mob that are attacked by telekinesis I wonder

Pyro 3 is very strong, just not for the c3 skill. A 15 hit fireball would be awesome and longer flameground & firepillar is only a good thing.

Not really unless you want some utility/support skills for fun. PP doesn’t even stun until c2.
This late in the game it’s better to either get one of your classes to c3 or get new R6 class.

It’s not. Due to changes you cannot have both summons from c2 Necro and c2 Sorc in one build.

Awesome, thanks for your replies guys. Likely will go Pyro again for 15 skills, or Necro.