Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 15 Energy Bolt does less dps than autoatk

Honestly even if this skill costed 0 it would still suck. Not sure the reasoning for making this spell so abysmal but if you don’t buff it you mine as well delete it.

Same goes for reflect shield, especially since it takes a precious buff slot.

edit: energy bolt

1 Like

did you really wasted 15 points on it are you just talking from paper?_?

2 Likes

You can cast energy bolt instantly when its at least skill level 7.
Given that it deals 150% of your magic attack, as compared to 100% of a basic attack, I’d say you can get some use out of it at least.

I think you mean energy bolt :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Was going to say energy blast is a fine burst skill. And does not go to 15 lol.

Where does Energy Blast and Reflect Shield fit in?One is a Monk skill and the other is the Wizard skill.

Wizard Skill

Monk Skill

It’s impossible to take Lv 15 Energy Blast.Let’s hope you mean Energy Bolt LMAO.

Isn’t the monk laser physical attack + magical attack + skill damage? I don’t see how that could be considered worse than basic attacking if you’re not a chaplain.

He is a wiz that mastered monk skill. Lol energy bolt likely he meant

cast it on enemies you previously used sleep on. Even better with quick cast. Suddenly it does decent small AoE damage.

Doesn’t the damage get increased by like 12.3 each level? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I meant energy bolt and the skill is a joke at rank 15. Even if you “insta” cast it it’s not nearly as fast as stutter stepping rod autoattacks.

If you use sleep on something you want to take advantage with a slow cast time or positional spell, not waste time with an energy bolt that’s still subpar and costs way too much.