Tree of Savior Forum

Rank 10 Brainstorming: What to pick for featherfoot c3 builds?

My main character currently has the build wizard 2 > linker 3 > rune caster > featherfoot 3 (DPS) and I still do not know what to choose in rank 10.

I like linker because it does not need investment in SPR (since have lifeline and my build is focused on INT) and has combos with Featherfoot (poison attribute and aoe range).

Runecaster it’s just a class filler for not finding another better in R6 and Wiz 2 just because surespell.

I’m thinking on Sage for blink, missile hole and portal, and I did not test yet but I think if the duplicate attribute works on bone pointing.

Shadowmancer seems good too, because shadowpool to avoid attacks and the dark skills + hexing combo. I didn’t test yet too, but maybe blood curse consumes the shadow clone (hallucination) HP instead of mine.

Picking wizard 3 for RC looks boring, so what do you think?

Thaum C1…in my opinion

Why?
I do not see much use of C1/C2 in a DPS based build. :confused:
Because whenever I have thauma in the party, it would be some ranks wasted .

By having Thaum you can invest full INT and then when you Transpose it turns into CON and causes you to be at like 20-70k HP with a max hp of like 60-140k

This increases the damage of one of your skills for 1 use.

1 Like

^ @thepurpleknightmare answered your question about why Thaum.Your Blood Curse will do a lot damage plus you’ll be tanky.

I already used this combo, but from what I remember, after using Transpose I need to heal myself to use blood curse. Then I need to cancel Transpose to get my magic attack value back.

Linker are a really standard choice…. I prefer kino, but thauma seems good as an extra

Unfortunately for us r7 class users like FF and Warlock rank 10 class will be a filler rank. None of the circle 1 r8 choices will be useful and everything else will be unappealing. So basically you’ll pick RC unless you already have it in your build, otherwise it’ll be wiz3 or thauma1. For your FF build, I don’t think wiz3 will be helpful, so probably thauma1 as others have already said. I’m not even sure it’ll give that great of a boost to your MATK at only level 5…

I conclude this too. :sad: