Tree of Savior Forum

Ranger3 Build suggestions

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I recently started playing ToS and really fell in love with Ranger. Skills are just really fun for me. I do understand the class is a bit weak, but I dont mind. Although I feel a bit stumped on where to go after Ranger3. I definitely want to eventually get Hakka but not sure what else. So far its Archer1-Ranger3-X-X-X-Hakka.

I was hoping for suggestion on what would go well with Ranger 3. I could guess maybe Fletcher or possible a combination of classes that involve Falconeer. But honestly I don’t really know enough about other Archer classes to really be certain.

Any suggestions would be supper appreciated. Again I am not out to make a super optimal build, nor a fotm class. Also I only play PVE if that helps :3

archer1ranger3rogue3hakka
i dont think hakka has synergy with falconer

I read somewhere that rogue skills dismount you. Is that true ? or was it ever true ?

I love to hear more on how Rogue fits in with the build and what it brings to the table.

[Class] Hackapell & Rogue Class Lounge read until the newest reply

1 Like

Yes they do, but the important ones don’t, which is sneak hit, evasion and backstab, that you will use often, except for feint which you will use for feint + barrage burst combo

Ranger 1+ is a decent choice for any build imo. Steady Aim is a nice buff for your later high damage ability burst rotations.

a2 > ranger 3> schwarzer reiter 3 is very popular and looks pretty fun, a2> r2> appraiser > SR 3 is probably even better, with overestimate to buff your pistol.

I’m a2> ranger 3 > x > cannon 2 right now and like it a lot, gonna go appraiser I think in the flex spot.

Really, steady aim will support anything, so the choice is yours if you’re not trying to make some meta god.

Archer 2 is solid with any build also, the +crit rate from swift step has always been really good and now it’s a flat +150 and crit rate is harder to get than it was. A2 > R3> anything should work out well for you.

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the great replies :slight_smile: I certainly appreciate it.

I already got a farming class. Think what I liked out of ranger is a solid balance class that could handle aoe and bosses Something I can spend time and silver investing in. Think big reason I am considering Hakka is spending time investing in two separate main weapons.

A2-ranger3-rouge-musk2
A2-ranger3-sr3
A1-ranger3-fletcher3-memergen
A1-ranger3-rouge3-hacka

Ranger3 and falco dont have synergy tough. None ranger skill get benefit from circling

1 Like

thanks for this,
20 char

With change to crit , are rogues primarily going dex or str ?