Tree of Savior Forum

Rajapearl Shino

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1111226de.3a4f5f85.253a557585.4595b5.1225314255.21354175

Been thinking about trying this build with the use of rajapearl and prison cutter cards, any thoughts?
P.s I’ve tried almost every other shino build but sw3 and highlander is the only combo I’ve enjoyed.

If you’re high str, you should max Gung Ho. High dex max Concentrate.
Leave rank 8 open until matador1-2. Do you dislike matador? Sw3 > H3 > shino > barb > waiting for master circle classes.

If you have an abundance of skill resets, you could go with a lv3 bash, get the attributes, then reset and keep the attribute with just 1 skill in bash.

Can you still do that? I’m remember doing that with doppel but it got patched out

I’d like to wait to see what matador skills are like tbh. Hopefully ktest gets the update next week. I put fencer in there because of the multihit skills mostly, figured more hits=higher process chance. Oh and for gung ho and concentrate I like to run both since I don’t use any other sw3 skills, it’s been working out pretty well so far :smiley:

1 Like

It works for me
##########################

I’m kinda scared to try it lol

I recently returned to the game a couple of weeks ago and did a skill reset. here is a screenshot:

IF I remember correctly, they actually patched this for every skill that wasn’t from rank 1.

1 Like