Tree of Savior Forum

Ragnarok Online Costumes tribute

I think it would be nice to add costumes to do homage to Ragnarok online (since many people playing Tos, have gone through RO) , those cool looking outfits , and Tos is like an spiritual successor
Ro’s outfits I always liked, so I think it would not be a bad idea :slight_smile:

3 Likes

that is a great idea

well… they could make a Story line Cross over Event. and try to implement the costumes through that.
“Tree of saviors” probably this could be like a dimension outside Yggdrassil the tree of life that connects midgard and nifhelheim at the bottom of it’s roots… maybe a petal ? haha.

anyway, i resent ro 1 for too many things that made the game tasteless unless you paid to win, bots that broke alchemists, edem room, etc, etc, etc.
i still like it but ro 1 is it’s own game, so i do think something like a cross over could maybe help explaining why we could borrow some of it’s customes to this game. . . . . . .
kinda feels silly putting another costume’s game just cause we want to otherwise.

1 Like

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING, BUT probably never happen because mr kim left gravity in bad terms (maybe just rumors, but i think it’s true) so he probably dont want and gravity doesn’t let imc make them.

1 Like

money talks always…

1 Like

If they add Ragnarok Online outfits to the game right away, Gravity will sue them
for “stealing their property” or something like that.
But there is nothing that stops them from making an “outfit that remembers
the game outfit, but is not exactly the outfit”.

Sincerelly, I’m very fond of the Alchemist and Mage(male) outfits on Ragnarok Online.
Would be nice If they made outfits like those to the game.

The Mage because It covers the player entire body.