Tree of Savior Forum

Ragnarok mobile, your thoughts?

I tried it a while ago, and for some reason I didn’t really like the overall game, even if an English version would be released I believe I wouldn’t pick it up once more and get my hopes high for rekindling the old RO spirit. Seeing how the game industry is leaning towards mobile games (by which some are bad, and some are oddly good, i.e Honkai impact) it makes me question the future of mmorpgs on pc. I can only make a guess that this ragnarok hype would soon die.

1 Like

In my pov i see things like this:

• Remake a successful game into mobile.
  • Game is not that successful with PC version fans.
  • To avoid negative earnings transform it into a cash milk game (like many mobile games are).

The companies don’t care if a player will stick with their games as long as there aways new ones come and buy stuff with real money.

Want an example, but it is for PC, well they have a mobile version too: Conquer Online.

Unfortunately, even games and game companies that are made by veteran players or passionate players end up in the same page as corporate ones.

Indie companies still have some save faces, but at some point it end up in that side.

Tried it as well. I think I’ll get to have a good grasp of it more if there was an English version.

We have to remember (as old RO fans) that we got so used to the PC version that this mobile one may seem so different.

I did not continue playing, but I’m still looking forward to an English version or at least an option to turn on translation in-game. I think the quests are interesting and fun.

I just felt clueless and “robotic” with all the Chinese characters.

1 Like

Whaiting for a english version

Cute.

20charactersofgloy