Tree of Savior Forum

Racist on silute

resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido resolvido

5 Likes

thats rigth, because banana its a very racist fruit >:C pls delete https://tos.neet.tv/items/628226 on SA server

maybe he was giving his banana peel to you

I’ve seen this guy on TBL after winning us from brazil calling us "brazilian monkeys"
too bad i’ve never been able to print it
thanks rani for doing so, you seem like a smart person, hope I can meet you ingame anyway
@STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Yuri
PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, RACISM IS A CRIME AND SHOULD NOT BE TOLERATE

Here in brazil we have a saying for that
"LAMBE MEU CU CHEIO DE MERDA"
that what i’d say for people like him

1 Like

You should check Rani pms to Zing, lol.
Also astrospell and probably all the guys posting here are from the same toxic guild.

Guild toxic for me is one that opened thief and racist.

1 Like

Girl, you need to grow up a little. Your entire guild has a grudge against us cause one new member of our guild had some issues with you. Plus your guildmates shouting toxic shouts, sending salty pms and being totally douches on us, when all of us just keep the chill.

And now, you bring up this nonsense post. Lol. Dont be so hypocrite, if you want respect, you should start at home.
Shame on you, specially being the guildleader.

So please, be a better person and walk away with some dignity.
Best regards.

I have no respect for the only guild that accepted the “greatest” thief of the silute.
And again, racism is a crime, was I racist?
Is being racist a leading position? Not here in Brazil.

1 Like

Sure, you should check Ventrue, Bennet and your pms, totally not harassment dude! #sarcasm
Get some chill and grow up a little, best regards.

Tarkowsky stole more than 10 server players, Mauri always uses racism to offend and the other players pretending to be blind

congratz

best guild fair play

2 Likes

Una vergĂĽenza! Que lo baneen por favor =)

1 Like

Just make UbaKillers your guildleader, you cant even behave properly.

Atomsk.cs says:
"Your entire guild has a grudge against us, cause a new member of our guild had some issues with you."
We have no problems with his new member, what happens is that he has already robbed several people in Silute, stole several items and we have evidence in the community of Brazil Tree of Savior on Facebook has several reports and photos of his crimes.
You should be ashamed of accepting an unwarranted criminal among you, he’s just smearing the image of your Guild, his name in the game is Tarkowsky.

1 Like

No.

But he asked me to create the topic =D

Funny to see the whole guild trying to defend the racism with arguments like "you guys harass us everyday so we have the right to be racist"
No, you don’t
Racism has no excuse, never.
It is embarresing to call up the whole guild to defend these actions with such low arguments to be honest
Are you going to at least recognize the racism envolved?
@STAFF_Letitia I really hope Tree of savior do not take racist lightly
here in brazil we have another saying

“to no telefone com a minha advogada”

2 Likes

Please friend your players are toxic they do not play just write in chat. And they cry, they cry a lot.

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

They should be more concerned about players with misconduct, but it seems that thieves and racists are very common.

1 Like

Please guys, just walk away with some dignity, you are making a joke here. And stop whiteknighting your gl.

The same way you’re failing to do with yours?

If i dont recall correctly, selling/buying items with real money is totally forfeit.