Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Wizard Skills Translation

mastema has DoT ? is an atribute? is not a single hit?

You must be new around here lol. Why don’t you look around and tell me who first translated the class previews?

He actually translated all the rank 8 class previews.

Totally!

Oh well, I stand corrected haha! Sorry, I wasnt in a good mood when I wrote that post. I really do apologize for attacking you like that.

@tampon ultimate dimension from Sage seems to hit 4x.

Credits goes to this video https://youtu.be/6bvowCl_ZsA?t=2m42s

3 Likes

waaait… so will (sages) micro diminsion replicate necro skellies? o.O that translation gives me hope i know i shouldnt have

New patch on ktos removed that ‘feature’ : P

what do you think of the synergy of cryo 3 kino 3 sage?
or maybe wizard 3 psychokino 3 warlock >sage? (or any other filler rank 7 class)

how about sorc bats can it be replicated?

I havent heard any info about that sadly. Im waiting on that confirmation myself haha

It could, and it just got nerfed in the latest ktos notes. No Sage Necro synergy, rip

how about sage sorc synergy for bat? though I think not since its almost days from the rank8 ktos patch and no videos yet… Its very impossible that no one from sorc1/2/3 that went sage haven’t test it already since its the most asked question from sorcs.

ktos players too poor to pay for just 1.6kk of the skill =.="

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

maybe it’s a temp nerf to fix something or balance ? XD it would be a true shame if you couldn’t clone them :confused: oh well…will have to go w2 at most.

Am i missing something? That looked like 2 hits, the extra one being from enchant fire.

The first time she attacks it definitely does 2 hits, the 2nd time does more because Ignition procced.

I could be mistaken due to machine translation, but this is one of many threads asking about it on Inven forum:

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4197&category=인챈터&l=53826

What I understand is: Guys says he read the description of EL, yet ppl said it works on magic attacks as well. Asks if it is a bug. Replies says “not a bug”.

That doesn’t have anything to do with extra hits though? It just adds +500 lightning damage to everything, magic or otherwise.

It definitely works with magic as shown on the vid you linked, but it’s +500 lightning property damage and that’s it, no extra hits.

Oh that. I wonder why…

They gave Chappy a Sacrament 2.0 which gives an extra hit… EL should give one as well… >.>