Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Wizard Skills Translation

@Satoru

Flame Ground and Pole of Agony are scroll that can be sold at level 1 (level 5 is 12,5k each, buying JP+HK won’t be so easy) and still be useful.

For players who already have the FG and PoA skills, you already have the attributes, so you’d be paying 1~2,5k (depending on how expensive are level 1 attack scrolls) silver for each double FG, or having some weak-ish AoE for classes that don’t have the attribute. Still it should be possible for rich parties spam 1 FG scroll each and have a great ET DPS increase.

For Warlocks, if those scrolls are 30s cooldown it’s the best that could happen to Pole of Agony. You don’t have to put a single point into it, just get the attributes and you have a 30 seconds CD Pole of Agony with attributes and more points for other skills.

It would also help a lot full support cleric builds to level with Flame Ground or Pole of Agony to be honest.

Does Enchanter’s Enchant Lightning work on wizards AA and skills?

Leveling would probably be better with Sacra and Enchant Fire + stacking elemental damage.

Well, if you have the attributes it might be useful then.

Yes, it is basically Enchant Fire lightning version (and with higher base numbers).

Well if the price is decent full support/tank builds could use some attack skills while soloing (well if they use m.att, link/chrono builds can use some magic missile).

@Satoru
But it’s written in the description that it works only on melee and missile attacks and there is nothing about additional damage (enchant fire has + elemental damage and additional damage)

mastema has DoT ? is an atribute? is not a single hit?

You must be new around here lol. Why don’t you look around and tell me who first translated the class previews?

He actually translated all the rank 8 class previews.

Totally!

Oh well, I stand corrected haha! Sorry, I wasnt in a good mood when I wrote that post. I really do apologize for attacking you like that.

@tampon ultimate dimension from Sage seems to hit 4x.

Credits goes to this video https://youtu.be/6bvowCl_ZsA?t=2m42s

3 Likes

waaait… so will (sages) micro diminsion replicate necro skellies? o.O that translation gives me hope i know i shouldnt have

New patch on ktos removed that ‘feature’ : P

what do you think of the synergy of cryo 3 kino 3 sage?
or maybe wizard 3 psychokino 3 warlock >sage? (or any other filler rank 7 class)

how about sorc bats can it be replicated?

I havent heard any info about that sadly. Im waiting on that confirmation myself haha

It could, and it just got nerfed in the latest ktos notes. No Sage Necro synergy, rip

how about sage sorc synergy for bat? though I think not since its almost days from the rank8 ktos patch and no videos yet… Its very impossible that no one from sorc1/2/3 that went sage haven’t test it already since its the most asked question from sorcs.

ktos players too poor to pay for just 1.6kk of the skill =.="

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.