Tree of Savior Forum

R8 Swordsman Skills Translation

yes but a weaker version of skull swing, as skull swing reduces armor by 0.

er… no? the atack ignores defense but its not a debuff…
and yes it has been tested, i’m not talking sht…
they want everybody to go highlander3>barb1>doppel
ill not be surprised if they add more bleeding stuff at R9-R10…

Sorry about that

Apparently it’s only for the skill itself (you can see theres no debuff).

1 Like

With new Doppel C3 videos, which conclusion have you reached about “fake multi-hits”?

it is fake multihit, redel can hit 10-15k and the new skill, with base dmg ok 4k only hit 4k.
ill go for 1 point or none in that one =/

1 Like

without doubt it may be bug, but saying that is because it does not affect is false, since we have MANY skills on the game with hard cap level, that would not go UP does not matter what you do and this is what i have wrote in my msg.
but like i said once we take imc record in context the bug seems to be more plausible but calling everything bug like that is not a nice thing to do because we do not have confirmation IF the skill can go up or not , nor that is fact true if they are having this situation since like i have said, it was just a rumor that one guy on reddit said, without any SS or proof so there is not need to even be nervous with it.
but again i will say, it is probably a bug.

Can someone tell me if Epee Garde affects all attacks or just pierce attacks?

My conclusion is that DT is OP.

1 Like

For PVP reasons, needs confirmation.
Does Epee stance remove/unequip the shield as a whole? can we still use Pelt/Rode shield skills while Epee Stance is active?

https://tos-kr.neet.tv/skills/11110

Says can be used with rapier + shield so maybe only the defensive stat of shield is taken off.

@Akter Just pierce. From dev blog.

… the “Epee Stance” dramatically increases the critical damage of pierce attacks in proportion to the skill level.

1 Like

now this has become more and more annoying
from uptime not 100%
venier +2 skill didnt work for C3
now epee garde just pierce attack, then flannconade will fail

damn IMC is retard

Funny how lancer gets 30% chance to knockdown attribute and murmillo gets 25% chance to reduce 100 damage… its almost a joke like the 10% int damage bonus on finestra.

Maybe it adds up, but it should be a % off damage or even better extra 30% chance to resist knockbacks.

hmm those crit buff still gonna be godlike after rank 8 though

but IMC really hate swordsman i guess, every time swordsman can do something better than other classes they nerf him to ground

doppel 3 is probably better just because it has better aoe.

Regarding Cassis Crista, does the helmet prevent Stun altogether, or only the Stun from Headbutt? Also, on the Swordie preview, it was mentioned that it would reduce evasion and movement speed, but that wasn’t mentioned on this topic.

Does this item raise Murmillo damage? :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Forgot to ask… Is it confirmed that changing weapons from a rapier to something else will remove the Epee Garde buff like it does for Finestra?
Thanks

Does anyone know how this works ? In the video the first quaintain hits for 27k and the enxt strike hits for 65k non crit, I know crush also buffs quaintain damage as well.

Thanks.

wait venier dont +2 for c3 fencers??? o.o???

It does, don’t worry