Tree of Savior Forum

R10 Sage x FF for a Farmer/Support Build

I’m a well experienced thauma3 player and wanted to add linker3 to my build. On R9, Sage burst damage was so great that made me capable to farm easily and have some utility. I tested FF3 build on R10 with link2>thaum3 and it was great burst and survivability.

FF lacks utility but compensates with raw power, its great against bosses. Spiritual shock lvl10 can surpass that? What you think about these 2 options?

Unfortunately, I’m working all day till late hours everyday, so I would like your guys help and insight about Sage 2 or FF2 because I will not be able to test it deeply how I wanted. :confused:

I know how you feel. I work pretty much all day as well, missing out on such fun event…

From my little experiences, I think FF2 feels a bit incomplete because of the lack of enervation and shorter duration of levitation. Sage2 on the other hand feels ok because missile hole and dimension compression max at 5, and blink does not need to be maxed. Losing sage3 mainly is just losing some damage for your offensive skills and hole of darkness.

1 Like

Since you’re looking for a farmer/support build and got the support build part covered with link3/thauma3 spr. I believe FF has more pros in the farming part because of bloodsucking. FF2 was already great with linker before FF3 even arrived.

1 Like

Thanks for your contribution, guys. I’ve made my decision and I’m picking FF2.

Sage2 does offer a lot more utility, that’s undoubtfully, however, it’s skills have a lot longer coldowns, so it’s harder to sinergyze with link+swell combo. I am pretty happy with my build and impressed with spirit shock damage, so great.

Thanks again! If anyone wants some guidance on my build, just ask!