Tree of Savior Forum

Quit with that waiting in hidden class quests!

Look, the point is, not everyone here spend their lives watching the flower to show up. We don’t mind if it is fun and challenging, but waiting?? Where is the fun in that? They could have done it differently than waiting.

We play games for entertainment not to do chores and wait for ■■■■ to pop up.
If waiting for hours is fun for you then good for you.

2 Likes

That fact that some people thinks its good design to be forced to park hours after hours for a flower, is hillarious.

Think its time for Dev’s to figure out a new tedious way to unlock the hidden classes without going afk for hours, perhaps something that requires more gameplay, and less grief stealing from other players.

tl:dr, i dont mind it being a quest that takes alot of time, but atleast let me play the game.

3 Likes

hahahah dude stfu, this is a stupid game already, and u come here with this bullsh1t PACIENCE IS A VIRTUE lmfao, grow up dude, we just want to get a fuc.king class by proper effort, not some stupid quest with a retarded design.

4 Likes

Should I call this feedback or maybe a little bit of rant?

[details=Feedback wall of text]At first, the hidden quest itself is pretty interesting. You have to take a clue from conversation from NPC which you unlock something - This is okay and I agreed with it -

Then some of them are looking for objects, npc or anything that requires time and random spawn point - I guess this will be okay for some people. But random and not fixed spawn time is not something I can agree with -

there’s a part where it spawns only for like uh… 1~3 seconds. Fail to do so? well tough luck and come back later - I don’t know… again, maybe okay for some people? but I am leaning towards no -

Miko’s quest in orsha requires you to press one button every 10 sec. - I’m not gonna agree with this. It’s boring, tedious and literraly like spending your time sitting with breathing (and don’t tell me you can macro it. You are NOT playing the game) -[/details]

I literally never done other than miko and chaplain. we’re all know that effort, or money can still bring the possibility. But not everyone has them. I kinda pity them who only have like 3-4 hours of healthy gameplay time to spend.

If I can suggest something, I won’t mind doing something completely random like those hidden trigger quest. It’s easier and much makes more sense

Irrelevant thoughts:
*I’m even surpised myself. I love miko so I do it no matter what the hardships :rofl:

This is bs. The flower doesn’t come to you if you clear your mind. Lol wtf are you on? It’s literal RNG. No skill required. We aren’t trying to real ninjas irl, we just want some damn burst damage.

They could have 1 flower spawn every day at a certain time and that would still be better than this RNG crap they have right now and there still wouldn’t be alot of shinobis running either if that’s what you’re worried about. And so what if they’re alot of shinobis?

2 Likes

Kim Hakkyu=Kim Jong-un=> cancerous.
Mess with Kim? U got cancer.

1 Like

You are roleplaying too much.