Tree of Savior Forum

Quick question about pole of agony

Why is it cooldown so long? I mean, I have seen videos and I know it is a strong skill but, is it proportional? To me it seems like 60 sec would be fine, someone please explain why it is not.

Warlock is probably the intended analogue to pyro if you think about it. Wiz in general has a lot of these kind of skills. Pole of agony = fire pillar2.0 anyway dark theurge at higher circles will be the real destroyer

1 Like

IMO warlocks are like a finisher/burst class to overwhelm target(s) with potent attacks. Rest assured, they will get stronger-- if not, become the most scariest class to exist in ToS in the future.

1 Like

Thanks! That makes sense when I look at this skill like a finisher… Cool

Another question, is Evil sacrifice worth or I can skip it? If it actually works, can I keep killing mobs with just invocation and ES? I think the spirits must works like fireballs, right? How many times they hit before disappearing?

Number of hits is equal to skill level. Its hard to answer if es and invocation is enough to kill indefinitely since enemies vary. The spirits hit hard but can’t aoe well sometimes if enemies aren’t stacked.

They hit much harder than fireballs but disappear much faster and can’t be readily renewed on command. That’s the trade off.

1 Like

Evil Sacrifice is debatable, because you could either lure your target onto the dark spirits from invocation or you can throw all of them(including Dark Theurge) to them before they go away, also be sure to have lvl 5 Invocation, its secondary effect increases dark property damage by 30%(15% for allys) when near your evil spirits made by Invocation and only works if its at lvl 5, some people miss this.

1 Like

Hm… That makes me think about another build… If I take linker 3 instead of ele 3 then theorically a build around ES would be more viable right? And I would have much more utility… Or not, because I would have spirits only after I kill some mobs, and the cd of joint penalty is now 22 sec… Well, I guess I’ll have to find someone that tried it, or try it myself haha

Also, if another rank comes and I can level up the spirits to 10 it would much probably be viable… Now I really want to try it

What brings more to a party, ele3 or linker3?

Linker3 for sure unless your party has 0 damage output…

Linker synergizes better with warlock skills than ele skills generally speaking (I liked it but that was before a number of nerfs).

1 Like

Nice, then I’ll be changing my build to W3L3WL1, I think I won’t have problems soloing. Also, as I heard linker was nerfed too much, can we expect some buffs?

Hopefully they increase the duration a lil more on hangman’s knot, the duration nerf was a bit overboard imo