Tree of Savior Forum

[Quick Guide] Level 100 rush with the new player event

Hi all.

So I decided to play in a new server so that I can get the new player event and I have to say, it is absolutely amazing. It takes about 4 hours to grind up to level 100 with the items you get from the event.

This is probably not the fastest guide of all, but well it is still somehow a decent guide i guess.

GUIDE START

1. Pop 5 of your fortune cookies and finish main quest line up to and including crystal mine.
    MAKE SURE TO GET THE EVENT BOX IN KLAIPEDA!!!
    No need to save cards.
    You should reach rank 2 before entering crystal mine. If not, grind a little bit in the minerss village.

2. Once you are done with that, go to Srautas Gorge and grind there until level 30.
    When you reach level 30 you will get 10 exp cards that will boost you up to level 36 at least.
    You can grind there until rank 3 for the Cafrisun set if you want.

3. Pop 5 fortune cookies and 1 8x exp tome and grind in Tenet Garden until Lv50.
    Screw all the quests.

4. Pop 5 more fortune cookies and 1 8x exp tome. Automatch the 50 dungeon.
    REMEMBER THE EQUIP THE OP WEAPONS IN THE EVENT BOX!!!
    2 runs should get you to lv80 and rank 4.

5. Use the 80 dungeon tele scroll. Auto queue the 80 dungeon while having 8x exp tome and 5 fortune cookies on.
    You may use the instanced dungeon reset scroll.
    Well after the 2 runs you will be over level 100.

What? The guide has already finished!
Yes. Leveling to lv100 is extremely easy if you do it during the event.

EXTRA:

• Do 2 runs of mercenary dungeon siaulai missions while having 5x cookies and 8x exp tome on. That will get you to near rank 5.

Well thats the end of the guide! I hope everyone can get their chars up quickly! :slight_smile: