Tree of Savior Forum

Queue of Savior!

Pff
Stil better 16mins in queue in 5! (now 18mins)

It is not.

/20charqq

i know

huehuehue

1 Like

Well, I couldn’t find another reasonable explanation for the blatant namecalling out of nowhere. I was merely giving a suggestion, but if even that recieves a lot of flag then I won’t bother anymore.

Like I’ve said; Having such long queues is indeed godawefull. For now you can either choose to find a workaround or keep staying in queue.

The end.

I know you’re trying to bait people ; ^)

2 Likes
1 Like

must be the dropping population, coz its hard to get people in forum nowadays, the same way its hard to get dungeon/mission queue ingame…

before, i would get like 10notifications in an hour(in forum)…

(troll) life is hard…

that recent 7% improvement is no kidding, coz i cant feel a damn thing

1 Like

4 Likes

on another note:

sorry my paint skills are bad :sweat:

yeah LOL I don’t even know what they did there, they gave us 500 silver yay!
huehueheu

Then you made a valuable statement here, the game is dead. Watching Fedimian over the last two weeks, the “end” creeps to even earlier times. I think 22:30 EU time is the current wall, moving as

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/that-average-is-creeping-slowly-down/310037?u=kurayami1234

1 Like

Today’s record <3
And this time I used megaphones so yeah.

Woah!

4 Likes

skip dungeon, just do mission

if mission still long queue, welp, congratz, coz no1 making new character, all newbie can die for all they care

TOS Dying is real. Lv280 player dont care how lv180 feels

Time to sell boost just like WoW

huehuehuehue

That was the mission queue btw. lolll
Had to help my folks so I had to leave the queue and now there aren’t even 3 people on it. :C

i think IMC should sell lv330 pack , coz according to whatever 4k player left here, lv330 is the only fun.

everyone else can just quit

1 Like

When I think things can’t become worst I get stuck at loading screen and even restarting the game I can’t join the run therefore losing one of my daily runs. Mother ■■■■■■■ game dude.

I’m trying my best to keep cool with this game but it’s getting harder and harder to cope with this daily limit. If it didn’t exist I wouldn’t care. But since entries are ■■■■■■■ RESTRICTED. If this ■■■■■■■ game doesn’t work and I lose an entry I’ll be mother ■■■■■■■ pissed off.

Filed a ticket, I doubt it’ll change a damn thing and it’ll take them a ■■■■■■■ week to answer.

1 Like

i did that, they ask me restart router and launch game again

huehuehue

3 Likes

Got the same reply from sh*tty staff when I filed a ticket, typically got IMC’d :sparkles:

3 Likes

Quite funny thing happens when you hit 240. Then dungeon replaces mission lol. Cause everyone is virtov crazy and the dungeon is unrushable.