Tree of Savior Forum

Questions for Necromancers

I’ve been searching and can’t find answers so I will post it here, questions are based on the context of being in PVP:

1. Can Dirty Pole and Corpse Tower block frontal attacks if you are behind them? Can long range attacks sometimes target those instead of you?

2. Does Flesh Hoop protect you from long ranged attacks? How many hits before Flesh Hoop disappears in melee range?

3. Is Corpse Tower able to detect hidden targets and attack them, and what is it’s range?

4. What about the mechanic of Demoralize (Attack Weakened Effect) by Flesh Hoop? How much is the attack reduction? Is it static? Percent? By target’s level?

would be best if answers are based from actual skill tests to confirm. thanks!

bump
/20talts…

1. no
  2. no, 15 hits (1 hit/sec, count as multiple hits if it hit multiple enemies at once)
  3. i dunno, almost 1 screen
  4. i dunno, i turned it off since it add a lot to skill cooldown
  1. yes on Corpse Tower. It blocks a certain number of attacks. Although having it tank is tedious because of its single target and short cast range.

2. No

3. Half a screen I think

4. I’m guessing it is 10% per stack because of max stack is 10 times. You can stack this debuff by going out of range of the enemy and hitting it again with the flesh hoop. Increasing the stack by 1 and resetting the debuff duration. I only tried to get it to 8 stacks with Haste from chronomancer before Flesh Hoop expires.

My doubt now is what skill lv to w8 for necro 3…
I have :slight_smile:
shoggot 5
cannon 5
hoop 1
dirty pole 1
disinter 1
corpse tower 1
raise dead 5

Don’t know if I should max cannon or dirty pole (maybe + usefull to necro3)