Tree of Savior Forum

Questions about Wizard C1 skills on late game

I’ve been thinking about this build: Wizard > Pyro2 > Linker.

But, what skills should I get when I’m Wizard C1? Defense Shield is really useless?
What do you think about Energy Bolt x Earth Quake?

I don’t know if I will be a Sorcerer, but if I do, what skills from Wiz1 would be useful?

Sleep5 - one of the best spells of wizard
Lethargy3 (for the attribute) -
Earthquake1
EnergyBolt1
RefShield0 - novadays its useless- they may buff it again someday - but there is always skill reset potion.

The rest as you see fit - points dont transfer to other classes, so you may buff your attack spells, to lvl faster - whichever you like better - they dont scale good late lvls, so anyway they’ll become quite useless, though Earthquake as far as i know posesses small cc (knockback?) so it may be more helpful later on.

Energy Bolt: Not very useful as a DPS skill, but is useful to get a group of mobs chasing you to back off, and to push smaller mobs around a bit.

Sleep: Wouldn’t know about it now, but I thought it was good in iCBT2, probably still is. And there’s an Energy Bolt damage boost attribute.

Earthquake: Idk why but I put 5 points into this, I really shouldn’t have, would have been fine with just 1 point. also not great damage wise, but can keep mobs airborne for a bit to give you some time to cast certain skills

Lethargy: don’t know, don’t use it. sounds better than the current Reflect Shield.

Reflect Shield: used to be useful in iCBT2, now it’s absolutely trash, really wish I didn’t max this before actually trying it out more, I just assumed it was still decent.

If I could redo these, I’d put 1 into Earthquake, 5 into Energy Bolt, 5 into Sleep, and maybe throw the other 4 into Lethargy or max out EQ.

TY for the feedback guys