Tree of Savior Forum

Questions about Pyro/Cryo Build

Hey everyone,

I’m a brand new ToS player looking for some advice on a build that I have been thinking about trying for my first character. I have done quite a lot of reading about different builds, and I would like to try something like Wizard>Pyro>Linker>Cryo>Pyro>Cryo>FF. I really like the low cooldowns that pyro/cryo have, makes for less auto-attacking which I find more fun. And I think for later game, linker plus pyro plus FF with the CC from cryo could be decent? This build, being my first character, will probably be used in a mix of PvP and PvE.

So my questions would be:

• Does this build seem like a semi-viable option that won’t make me hate choosing it later on? Im not looking to do a cookie cutter “most OP build”. I want something that is functional and fun :slight_smile:

• And if there is a slight change you would make, what would it be? Like should I remove C2 of the pyro or cryo and go for c3 in pyro or cryo or even c2 linker for more chainz?

• If this seems like it could work, what should I look at for stat distribution. I will obviously need a good amount of Int, and I’m assuming I am going to want some Con to avoid getting one or two shotted. But should I also look into putting some into Spr? With the low cooldowns this build would have, would it be beneficial to have higher SP and SP recovery? Maybe something like 3:1:1 for Int Spr and Con respectively?

I appreciate any feedback/comments, thanks!

@Dylan

1st- I think u can hate this build later…its not a good synergy at all… if u want some fun theres many other builds that u can choose.

2nd- This build would probably be better with … pyro 3 linker 3 and sage as r8 (ff isn’t a smart choice since u need surespell to bloodsucking)

3rd- 50~100 con , and int

Hello, what u think about pyroc3>cyroc3?? is better than pyroc3>chrono3?
i dont know what i do, i’m pyro c3 lv 120 :sweat:

u can choose chrono 3 and sage for r8 , might be good…:slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you, i choose chrono, looks promising with sage , I hope I have not made ​​a mistake haha :slight_smile:

choromancers are wanted in any grinding party , so you needn’t worry about finding party , it’s just that you enjoy the class or not :slight_smile:

1 Like