Tree of Savior Forum

Questions about new stats , others

hi

1- i will get rank reset fort every chartcer or not ? and it will be 1 or 2 or 3 for each char ?

• becuase this stats change make me need rebuild charcter from 0 with this changes in stats

• and maybe i don’t like after and need change again

2- i want know what classes will come in the future

• to build the right build as new classes come even c2 c3 , 1 skill may make me change whole build

• and this happened with me another game i builded my skills as current available when lvl increased like from 50 to 60 and they added new skills for those 10 lvls made everything change , and i left the game

least thing to solve this : to give me rank reset and stats for all chars

3- many informations not obviuos like : barbarian skill named frenzy i thought those attack increase stacks before modifier and it should be like that , becuase at late game it is useless and waste of skill and rank for me , i picked barbarian for frenzy
20 000 + 400 X 200% = 48000
20 000 X 200% = 40 000 + 400 = 40400

• like that you caused me delete my char and make new after reached high lvl , on low lvls you will not notice

• also mergen expanded range i dk it work with basic attack or no , why not written ?

• i should go to highest lvl to discover then delete all my effort ? i can’t buy reset potion

4- want simulator for both skills and stats vs players and monsters defence and magic defence etc … , so i know what i choose , to not waste much effort then i find it not working like i thought

5 - why not make things with tp like increase char slots , pet , any other with tp , i can buy from people with silver like token ?

• i can’t buy with real money even 1 tp with real money
    , and people buying silver from silver sellers with real money
    , and you want people buy tp ,
    then why don’t you solve these three problems with 1 step , even won’t solve 100% but will solve % of it

I get the feeling if I answer anything from this thread, you’re just going to barrage me with more questions. So go read from the kTOS thread instead. A lot of forum goers are there discussing the current changes in the kToS test server.

If you want a calculator/simulator that shows you the effects of your stats/build vs a certain monster, well you’re going to have to build that yourself. I don’t know of any game devs that supply their own simulators, and there currently aren’t any that exist for this game. The easiest way to build a simulator for this is to put some maths together in an excel spreadsheet.

Don’t know why you’re having issues buying TP. Are you being stingy, or are you having complications with payment?

This is going to happen at least 2 more times for ToS. So either build a “futureproof” character, or wait around for more rank resets.

Just assume that you’re only going to get 1 rank reset, at all.

// edited for clarity.

• hi , i checked threat and links in it , but i didn’t know how this answer me

• and my parents don’t give me money that’s i can’t buy tp

Sorry, you have to scroll towards the bottom of the thread. Like the last 1000 posts are all about the ktest server. (grab the handle on the side of the forums to scroll there faster).

1 Like

and my parents don’t give me money that’s i can’t buy tp

Is this bait?

• thank you NotSoAccurateNo1 , this maybe answer some questions
    but most what i written need be answered also
  • i said my parents don’t give me money , is this hard to understand ?! it’s your problem then .

If the only way for you to get money is from your parents, I think you’re too young to be playing this game. After all, it does have a Teen ESRB rating.

So now cutesy weeb game is for adults only?

You gotta be at least a teenager, and OP’s gotta be a child if his parents are the only way for him to get money. A teenager could figure out that employment is a thing. Though even a kid should be able to open a lemonade stand or something. “My parents won’t give me money” is just embarrassing.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.