Tree of Savior Forum

Questions about Necromancer Class

• Does the corpse gathering potion exist? If so, will we get it in founder/ Early access server.

• If we get the corpse potion, how many corpses does it give and where can we buy it?

• Is there a list of all available cards that can be used in an Necro’s “Necronomicon” book.

• Can skeletons / Shaggoths get party buffs?

• Does dirty pole block projectiles?

These are the most important I have, and if I think of anymore I will add them.

Please use the search function, there is already threads about corpse potions that answer of your questions. I have posted my answers for corpse potions in those threads already so you can see them there.

And what of the other questions? You only answered the corpse potions to some extent.

As the dude said all of your questions have answers spread through Necro topics, no one remembers everything. Plus it’s very boring to answer the very same questions on every same similar topic.

• Probably no one knows if it block projectiles, it’s wouldn’t be used much in this way anyway since corpse tower already does that, needs to be tested, I really doubt any video have this feature being showed.

This was the only question you asked that is not answered probably. Keep in mind that all we know is from videos mostly, so many of your questions are still doubts to us too.

1 Like

Allright, thanks for the reply

Even when I agree with them that you must use the search build before make a new one, I will answer as much as I can.

*Yes, there is a potion (500 corpses per potion I think).
*Yes, there is a list about the cards you can use (no, I don’t have it since I won’t play necro).
*Skeletons and Shaggoths can be buffed.
*No, it doesn’t block projectiles.

30 corpses, 500 silver each.

Skeletons and Shoggoths are only buffed with buffs that are shared through party.

Heard some people say card only matters for the rank (starts) for necromancer. (Apparently the summoned monster is always the same?)

Card only affects stats for the summon. No matter what card you put, you will summon a shoggoth, stats of shoggoth dependent on card.

There is no “list” of cards you can put into necronomicon, but you can put any mutant and beast(iirc?) cards into the necronomicon. Similar to how you can only put devil cards into sorc grimoire.

Thank you guys for the replies. Both @pipikk_7 and @moises_andre12 From your guys experience, is it better to put 1 point in gather corpse or just leave it at 0, since we can just chug potions ever 30 seconds? I will be getting distinter. no matter what.

I didn’t use gather corpse at all up to lv200 in iCbt. Just spamming my corpse pots.

You don’t have to get it but a point in it is alright, gather corpse is a instant cast low SP cost skill whit Overheat, it’s decent if you just need to finish something that’s at low hp.

I heard that it’s dmg is no better than doing basic auto attacks? Is this true? I didn’t play necromancer in cbt2,so I’m just trying to gather some info beforehand.

It’s slightly better then a basic, at level 1 anyway.