Tree of Savior Forum

Questions about Cyro/Kino/Rune builds

I’ve been looking around for a build centered on the Ice Wall-Psychic Pressure-Ice Rune combo, and I’ve come across this build:

Video: https://youtu.be/eZTzoobeLmU?t=14

It uses ice rune > double fireball > ice wall > PP to deal massive burst damage, but based on this reddit post, fireball-PP interaction got changed (or at least reduced AOE radius on fireball-PP), and that PP will supposedly push the fireball away after the first 2 hits.

Can anyone confirm if fireball-PP still works like it does in the video? Or post a screenshot showing how it works now.

So that said:

1. Do the fireball-PP combo also proc the icewall shards? Or do they just provide additional aoe damage to enemies in range?

2. Cyro2 vs Cyro1 + Pyro1 for the build?

3. Assuming Cyro2 is better (Wiz3/Cyro2/Kino1/Rune), what would be the better starting order for rank 1-6? [Wiz3>Kino1>Cyro1>Rune] or [Wiz1>Cyro1>Kino1>Wiz3>Rune]?

4. Does the ice damage from Ledas Shield work with Rune of Ice? Or is it just a flat +104 dmg, in which case Arde would be better?

pyro 1 isn’t worth it, it’s trying to do too much. That being said, I wouldn’t recommend cryo2 either, since cryo1+audra gives beefy enough ice walls to sustain a combo. My cryokino is 230, but I’m going to be rerolling W3,linker1,cryo1,RC,kino1

Well, I considered pyro since I was under the impression that the fireball-PP combo would proc ice shards on the ice walls. If it is purely done to get more damage via the fireball-PP procs themselves, then yea I can see why its not really necessary.

I suppose linker1 is for the synergy with magic missiles and general utility? I was considering Cyro2 so that with rank 8 being released later on, I could go Cyro3 for the full cyro package, and frost tree kind of negates the utility of linker 1, no? Additionally it could free the build at the later stages from having to use Audra and use a Rod+Ledas combo instead.

MM synergy, general group utility, and RoD. Rune of destr on linked mobs is like an even stronger version of the MM combo. Also early on, hangman’s knot, sleep energy bolt spam is extremely strong