Tree of Savior Forum

Questions about Cryo/Chrono build

Hello everyone, once I get a farming character done I will start to build my Cryo/Chrono for End game content like ET.

This will be the skill build, any advices on it? As for my last rank can someone help me? I don’t really know, all builds I’ve seen used Sage, but an Enchanter that can create Ice Pillar or Haste scrolls wouldn’t be good? And as far as stats go, full CON all the way right? Thanks in advice.

Don’t get that much points in Backmasking, 1 Lv is enough, also, the skill is bugged as of now.

What are you planning to do? PvP? Too much points in Stop, leave it at Lv 5 and put the rest in Slow.

Enchanter can only scroll some skills, try to find it somewhere on the forum. Among the usefull is only Joint Penalty. You can not make Pass and Haste scrolls.
Sage is definitely the way to go. Missile attacks/magic immunity for the whole party is crazy. Enchanter only gives 500ele atk, and some bugged Fade which can somewhere be used in ET.
Go full con.

If you want to do ET, this is what I would do:
Wizard: Get at least 1 lvl of earthquake, take the point from reflect shield or lethargy. Great CC.
Chrono: Lvl 1 backmask is enough, put your point in stop. Stop is extremely useful in ET. I’d max it if I have more skill points.
Go sage for r8. Missile hole is awesome.

Thanks everyone, I will keep that in mind.