Tree of Savior Forum

[Question] Warlock class

I’m sorry if there is any thread about this, but I cannot find my answer.
(1) Invocation has attribute increase dark-type damage when we are close to the spirit (was created), the problem is: The AoE of spirit is too small (as I read). Is it praticial in real action?
(2) I need to kill monster (player, etc) myself to create spirit. I need to deal the last hit damage or deal the most damage to count?
(3) Follow the question 2, if I cannot finish mobs myself, is it too waste to pick Warlock class? (I focus on CC, utility in party; DPS dealer is not my role).

Thank for you answer!! :slight_smile:

1. I haven’t tested it my self as I don’t have Invocation but it seems you have to be standing on top of it for the attribut to work, you can do fine with Familiars for example, but Theurge and Pole of Agony are meelee ranged so it’s probably harder to apply it on those.

2. Last hit.

3. Yes Warlock is a DPS class, if you want to be support type you should not rely on it at all. If you share your build people can help you more.

1- Invocation is just good in theory, such a waste of points

2- as moises said

3- Warlock is good if u are a dps =)

Thank you for your confirm!
As you said, increase damage from Invocation then use Dark Theurge is not viable as theory, right? The main reason when I consider Warlock is this.
My char for this question is: Cryo3>Psycho1>Rune caster at the moment. The main char is Cryo3, RC here just for burst (boss focus). So… which class you think it more suitable for me

@Isuke_Shiro

Warlock, Dark Theurge and Pole of Agony are VERY good for bossing.

That’s exactly what I want.
So… I just inorge that attribute right? Or we get any tips for this TOO SMALL AoE.

Invocation is actualy quite good and the attribute is a bonus, you can try using your Theurge through Evil Sacrifice but I’m not sure if it would apply the +30% damage since you are throwing the spirit you’re on.

Thank you for all the reply! I think warlock is the most suitable for me right now.