Tree of Savior Forum

Question rune caster Quest

Hello guys someone can help me with this Quest? I catch ALL the runes and spoke with the NPC’s.
The rune caster master appears to me but she doesn’t start the dialogue with me.
I Skip a Lot of quest because this XP event so i want to know If i need to do main quests before she can talk with me

Someone can help please ?

You don’t need any main quest for it.
As long you got all the rune and done the little part of speaking with npc and getting the info in Mage tower etc… Should be fine.
RC is also a rank 6 class, are you sure you haven’t already unlock advancement maybe in that case select it once you advance then you can see here to get the quest advancement ? And are you sure you have the 5 runes ? (Been a while i don’t remember when she appear)

After collecting all the runes you have to use one of them from your inventory, then talk to the RC master. Maybe you skipped that.

Man she appears to me.

I can see her but she don’t talk with me it’s only it.

Are you in mouse mode ? I know my friend got trouble to interact with some in mouse mode, try to switch mode maybe.

already switch the mode.

The frustration is that i send about 6 tickets about it and they said that the quest isn’t bugged.

Well… All I can suggest then ( Because it not my screen and well i don’t have much more information on your situation…)

-Check in class advancement if you can select RC (You haven’t select some other class right ?)
-Check in your Quest book if you don’t have the quest, for some reason it haven’t show on mine.

Other than that… Idk, I have no idea what could be the problem.

The most stranger thing is that i can catch all the runes again.

Seriously i can’t understand why they said that isn’t a bug

the runes are used in collections. And you send 6 tickets without re reading quest instructions?

Man i already did this quest with another character.

The thing is i did all the steps just look the screen why the rune caster master appears and just don’t talk with me

It’s simple, she just don’t talk with me i try everything and nothing it’s looks like she does’nt recognize the Rune Stone of First Master