Tree of Savior Forum

Question regarding the guild features

I’m sorry if this has been asked before, but ive been trying to mix keywords to see if i would find an answer before resorting to posting on the forum.

My friends and I are planning to start a guild with me as a guild master. I don’t have a templar character yet but i’m planning to make one soon. I understand that a lot of features are onlt available if the guildmaster were a templar.

If I were to make a guild now, and create a templar after the guild is created, would i be able to access features restricted to having a templar guild master? Or should the guild be actually created by the Templar character?

Thanks in advance.

Think of it like Guild = something.
Templar = manages this something.

When you create a Templar you can Refresh the guild features after leveling the Guild Tower Skill on the Guild UI and manage it with the Templar.

Thanks!

Okay , hmm… so it means i should be able to access those features in the future even if i dont have a templar yet, as long as i create a templar and upgrade the tower skill?

1 Like

Yes, you might need to update the Guild Tower skill on the Ctrl+G interface as the Guild Leader Templar once you’re done though.

1 Like

Okay! Thank you very much!

1 Like