Tree of Savior Forum

*Question* Regarding NDA Steaming ToS

I couldn’t find any information regards to NDA Streaming live of ToS during CBT period.
Or could we streaming privately just between my family and friends.

I hope that ToS Staff :sparkling_heart: could help to verify.

:sparkles: Thanks :sparkles:

I have just gotten an answer from the staff about this.
“As of now” there is no restriction.
That however can also mean they could decide to restrict streaming after all.
Let’s just wait until the beta starts. I asked for an announcement if they decided to forbid or limit streaming/making videos. So until the beta starts things can change, so let’s just wait until the 4th 10:30 PM EST.~

1 Like

@dosatron01 Thank you so much for the quick respond ! Appreciate it.

Yep atleast a statement in the user agreement or something would be really helpful.

Did they say it will start at 10:30 PM in your email? They said it will be 22:00 PM for me.

That’s roughly the same time. The servers are going to crash the minute they allow people to login anyway, so add about 3 hours to that.

That’s half a day of difference. 0.0

Yes, I think they might informed us with different time points to limit stress on the server, I am just curious to know if that was really the case. Plus that 11 hours sooner make much difference to me, I really wish it is 10:30 PM. :laughing:

It’s not a half day difference. 10:30PM is only a 30 minute difference from 22:00.

http://www.onlineconversion.com/date_12-24_hour.htm

Or did you mean AM?

Now you said, I noticed that it’s odd how they used “22:00 PM”.

On my mail it is:

START : August, 4th @ 22:00 PM EST

Both were written as PM and I am not used with the format so I thought it was half a day difference. :laughing:

Maybe it was a typo on the mail. If it’s only 30 minutes then I’m happy with either.

1 Like

What software do you use for streaming?

Open Broadcaster Software

ShadowPlay.
This software is so fcking Heavenly.
You need an NVIDIA GC though, but dayuuuuuuuuuuuummmm it’s efficient.
60 FPS 1080p with an adjustable Bitrate (I’m using the lowest one, still beautifull records as f
ck) in a MP4.
What else ?

2 Likes