Tree of Savior Forum

Question regarding availability of classes of same rank

Hello there folks!

I just started playing tos and pretty quickly realised i had to do some research to not mess up my build. So i used this site http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/ . i know it is a fansite but i thought it atleast would be accurate.

I made my build; wiz 1 wiz 2 wiz 3 pshycokino 1 elem 1,2,3 .

so on the site it says this build would be possible. as soon as i got to lvl 43 and realised pyromancer and crryomancer was now greyed out i realised there is restrictions in game that this site didnt tell me about.

after finding out i googled alot to see if my build was even possible and i couldnt seem to find an answer. I came across a site that said if i had chosen lets say psych first and next time elem i would eventuall be able to have all at rank 7. Its a big deal to me and im making another wizard atm… but then it hit me im not sure i feel like spending 20 hours on this realising its not possible.

can anyone enlighten me. would my build be possible? thats all i want to know

thank you :slight_smile:

There isn’t any restriction to classes, you can pick a Rank 1 class back at Rank 6 and so on.

yea i thought so too but cryo and pyro were greyed out in rank 3 cause i guess i missed that rank(rank2 when theyre new) so i assume same will happen to psychino. i can show you a screenshot if you dont believe it >.<

That’s weird… it should let you select them o-o

Show a screenshot please.

Edit: Actually, just click it anyway even if its greyed out. I just looked up a screenshot of class advancement screen and only the new classes are lit up, but you should still be able to select the earlier classes.

it just hit me tho if im able to show a screenshot when i already shoose rank 3 wiz xd . but i can show a screenshot of my 2nd wiz when i get it to 43. i mean now i atleast have an alt i can fk around with xD but okay. so i should be able to pick greyed out ones. sounds like a bug :smiley: i shall try that

I wouldn’t say it’s a bug, it’s more of a misguided stylistic choice. The new classes for the rank get a more flashy treatment to show the player what is new. They grey out the others to show they pertain to previous ranks and so aren’t perhaps the right choice. I think that’s it.

ah! thanks alot. well ill jsut contenue my main then cheers xD