Tree of Savior Forum

Question on Cryomancer skill

Is this skill worth?

As on the description, it only does flat damage, unfreeze enemies :neutral_face: and no damage enhancement attribute.:confused:

it can be useful for re-positioning enemies, and can be attributed to deal damage to unfrozen enemies as well. It sucks that it unfreezes enemies, but it doesn’t matter a whole lot if you aren’t using ice blast anyways.

That said, I would appreciate being either cone shaped or just being a bit wider in general. I’d say it’s worth a point just in case you wind up in a tight spot.

1 Like

Hmm… Im pretty sure theres an attribute that scales to 50% of your magic damage. Now Im just confused.

Not sure if its just me that had done it but I tend to gust a group of enemies after i place a straight ice wall in front of me and with mobs in it. A lot of numbers pop up

I think that’s because gust hit the wall creating the shards combo and hitting the enemy…

have you tried it outside of battle?_?

1 Like

I used gust randomly when all my skills are in CD, it doesn’t feel strong

dps skills has damage enhanced attribute, right? But this skill doesn’t so I confuse about the damage output

Thing is, It’s not a DPS skill. It’s a soft CC skill which moves enemies around (and conditionally deals damage). I’d like if the push effect scaled in area or pushback distance as you level it though.

Think of it this way, there’s no enhance attribute for the shrink/swell body damage attributes either.

PS: I just checked the patch notes today, and Gust has been changed a bit. Source

Gust - Cooldown lowered from 36s to 20s.
Gust now deals damage based upon magic attack.
Gust - Collision damage has been changed:
Frozen targets receiving 2 hits has now been adjusted so that the target receives 3 hits.

hm ice wall gust viable now for early game mobs?

So does anyone know if gust is worth taking now or is it still just used as a knock back skill?