Tree of Savior Forum

Question for Doppels with Barb c2+ - DoV with Frenzy/Warcry

Sorry if it’s been asked before.

Question is: How does Deeds of Valor interact with Frenzy and Warcry? If you stack up Frenzy and use Warcry before using Deeds of Valor, do the Deeds of Valor stacks increase how much attack you get from Frenzy and Warcry? In other words, would a 10 stack Frenzy with a 10 stack DoV give you 400 attack instead of 200? Please let me know if you’ve tested this, I’ve gotten some conflicting answers.

Thanks!

No it doesn’t. DoV only stacks your base phys atk which comes from your Str. Not sure if including weapon, but it definitely does not affect Warcry and Frenzy.

I personally don’t know, but this topic may be of interest to you Deeds of Valor & High Guard - Atk mechanic

Nothing definite in that thread either, but thank you. At first the OP there says that DoV only uses the base phys attack, but then quotes a poster who says it uses everything including buffs.

migzzz in this thread is saying it only uses base phys attack as well, so I don’t know who to believe.

I’m a sw-high-barb3-doppel2 just to let you know. what I am not sure about is if DoV considers weapon dmg as well. I’ll do tests later. but I’m definitely sure that DoV increase doesn’t factor Warcry and Frenzy.

Thanks for your help! Have you tried using Frenzy/Warcry both before and after using DoV with stacks to see if it makes a difference?

yes of course. this is why Dex swordsman doesn’t get much benefit from DoV as they have little phys atk base. More STR = Higher gains from DoV

If i remember correctly

DOV increasing physical damage (thats shown in stat)

but its increasing from the Min damage not in between
(EX your dmg is 1000 - 1400 lv5 DOV improve its too 1500-1900)

so if you using DOV after warcry/frenzy its also include for DOV

and yes weapon damage also count

He updated the thread without erasing previous results/theories. Just look at the dates.