Tree of Savior Forum

Question about Vienarazis Mace and general +min/max attacks

This is really great for Druid C3 :heart:

Though can’t really boost matk much more.

Yeah i may end up getting a mace till the orange staff for my wiz, and make a cleric to share the mace with :haircut_woman:

@meiohjp

Just pumping one of those level 315 weapons to +9~+10 already probably costs more than a Practionium if you’re not super lucky (100% success rate), I’m doing either the mace or the shield.

Blessed Shards should by no means be wasted, it takes 1 and a half year with 4 rerolls (1,2m) a day to get a weapon to transcendence 10, so, unless you want to always be stuck to T4~6 weapons (because you will end up trading it for 370 gear after you get to T6 probably), you’d better start saving your shards.

@GM_Francis i believe the devs must know about this error in programming . .

is it really a error? or is it a feature like crashing and no silver/cubes in missions.

HAHAHAHA! "features~"

2 Likes

Yeah i really hope we start seeing some more silver anvil events now that weapons cost ur left arm to refine :sob:

I think Windia Rod has an advantage in terms of the +SPR it gives which increases your magic defense.

To add, SPR in some cleric classes (i.e. Priest / Bokor) will give beneficial scaling on their skills

You answered your own question. The answer to why is because when you transcend it only increases physical damage, and the vast majority of cleric skills are magic damage.

It makes sense because lv2 transcend basically means nothing, it is only when you get to stage 5 and beyond that the difference is staggering.

As a cleric I plan to have both a main physical and main magic weapon, for this reason.