Tree of Savior Forum

Question about the latest class updates

Hi guys, it has been awhile since last I check this forum and surprising the webpage design has changed!

While the final moment I’ve been actively around is the final iCBT, so I suppose that there are probably tons of classes/ skills updates conducted around since then.

So my question is, are the Wizard classes still the same or similar roles as it was in iCBT?

My class build in iCBT goes like this:
Wizard C1 > Pyromancer C2 > Linker C1 > Sorcerer C1 > Necromancer C1

Is this path still viable? Any thought about the latest class advancement?
Any major/ worth mentioning skill changes by the way?

Well all control skills of sorc moved to C2 so it’s not OP like before, same with necro. you should check the new skill simulator

heres a summary of class changes thats happened since early December in kToS: http://pastebin.com/gRWPfJam

1 Like

Wizard meta is to either go full support with Linker/Chrono or go full pvp with wiz3/ele3/runecaster, Warlock build, Necro build, or cyro3 (but cyro’s get shut down by witch docs so that’s sort of fallen out). They’re really really good at pvp since magic > physical and you have very high burst damage.

Featherfoot and Necro builds makes you a great solo-er, but otherwise don’t expect to top the dps charts in pve. Ofc a dps build with a rank of Linker will always be useful, but a high rank Linker + high rank Chrono will add far more to a party than your DPS will.

How much CON does a typical wiz3-ele3-warlock PvP-centric character go? I saw some posts on going full con even for pvp some months ago. Is it still valid?

I’d say you want atleast 100 Con for any Character, and in general, full “anything” is pretty bad, its plausible, but not ideal

1 Like

Yeah, that’s reasonable I guess. I’ll see if I want more than 100 CON later on at level 200+. Thanks! :slightly_smiling: