Tree of Savior Forum

Question about synergy between Necro and Sorc

I have been playing Nec/Sorc/FF for a week and I havent figured why Necro is in the build
So these are my questions:

1. Can Sorcerer go alone without Necromancer ? ( Any penalty ?)
  2. Which skill does the attribute “Witch Doctor” from FeatherFoot affect ? ( I’m using templeshooter…Are mounting skills counted as Dark skills ? - incase temple shooter is a dark demon)
  3. What is the strong point in Necromancer build ?
  4. Does anyone have the new summon’s damage formula ? My SPR is pretty low and idk if that’s the problem.
    Thanks for your time!

The reason why sorcerer and necromancer are taken together is because they benefit from the same things: SPR distribution, Desmodus or Gather Corpse, Liris set effect, and the future Karaliene accessories. If you do a mixed build like say Sorcerer, Shadowmancer, Featherfoot or Sorcerer, Elementalist, Taoist, you’d have to choose between set effects and accessories to boost just half of your build.

Also, Sorcerers get very busy summon-cycling and Necromancer just brings passive damage while you do that.

I don’t know the summon damage formula but you have to debuff your enemies with Desmodus or Gather Corpse in order for your summons to deal good damage.

1 Like
  1. Yes. No penalties.
  2. Most of the summons do dark property attacks on their normal attacks and skills (demons).
  3. Similar classes who benefit from the same things to grow in-game. And more “passive” damage when doing other stuff (like Riding).
  4. I don’t have it, but SPR has a way higher influence on the damage of both classes then INT. Suggest looking in this post (a little outdated, but it can still be a good reference to begin with).

Ok I understand now. I have just known about the Morph and Re-summoning to reset demon’s skill (although the cooldown is still displayed) and it was really “busy” like you said.
I was just confused because my Templeshooter kept bursting down the boss so I wondered if i could find an AOE class to make up
Thanks for your help! :heart::heart: